Can I remix in Reason? thx

ROYAL

Hello, I wanted to know if it's possible and if so how can I remix stuff in Reason 4? Example, I have a Michael Jackson a cappella that I want to put my own music to. Is that possible in Reason, if so how? The same with some rap stuff, I want to add some sounds from Reason to some songs, but how do I get the full songs in Reason? I have Recycle, but it seems like that only lets me get a portion of a song in, and I have problems gettings things on time. Thanks

thanks Smith, so when its time 2 save set the bar at a high number like 500? Also, what do u do about timing? is there anything that will automatically sync things or do i have to play along with the song? thx

You have to know the BPM of the acapella. You can either use a BPM detection software or search on the internet to see if someone has posted it. Then you adjust your instrumental's BPM to match that of the acapella and lay it over, then mix it.

I can send you an example Reason file to see how I do it, one thing is though, you have to keep starting ove from the beginning if u don't use rex. I just use my daw for the vocal part and get it on time in there so I can jump around as needed and have the vocalz play.

Back