10 Tips To Staying Motivated With Making Beats

=Angelo=

10 Tips To Staying Motivated With Making Beats

So you're sitting in front of your keyboard with a blank stare on your face...

You are sitting there waiting for that magical hit song to come out, but.......nothing!

We have all been there before.

You just are not feeling the “music thing” today.

So what do you do to get motivated when it comes to making music?

Need a shot of inspiration? Read these 10 tips and you will be motivated to create amazing tracks in no time!

Click here to read the article now!

Last edited:
good read

LISTEN TO LOADS OF J DILLA ALL DAY @ WORK AND @HOME LISTEN TO HIP HOP UNTIL YOUR BORED OF IT (AINT GONNA HAPPEN) LOL
MY INSPIRATION

Good read.
If you need to be motivated you need to put your efforts into something else its not for you.
Even doing something we love - there can still be times where you lose focus!
Thank you Producer's Choice!
No Problem :)
good read LISTEN TO LOADS OF J DILLA ALL DAY @ WORK AND @HOME LISTEN TO HIP HOP UNTIL YOUR BORED OF IT (AINT GONNA HAPPEN) LOLMY INSPIRATION
Yep - listening/watching great producers is a great way to get inspired!

Honestly this is all stuff I already knew except having a certain time, which I might have to try doing from now on.

I just listen to some new tracks. I'll hear a new cool sound in a track or a dope drum pattern and that'll get me inspired and creative.

Nice tips,m thanks!

Especially the acepella one, to assist a beat to come into your mind, and also that reward yourself, its a good idea and excersises a kind of self discipline!

Most of this stuff is pretty common knowledge or whatever, but sometimes actually reading it in an article like this can be really helpful.
Check out this video I put together over one of my beats

Nice tips,m thanks!

Especially the acepella one, to assist a beat to come into your mind, and also that reward yourself, its a good idea and excersises a kind of self discipline!

I really recommend composing a beat to an acapella if you are lacking creativity - it is a great way to come up with something new.

If you are struggling to find acapellas, check out the remix competitions here:

Find A Remix Contest - Remix Comps

They usually put up acapellas, with track stems. Chop and screw the stems/vocal, get creative and you will break your beatmakers block in no time!

---------- Post added 10-05-2012 at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-31-2012 at 05:16 AM ----------

I just listen to some new tracks. I'll hear a new cool sound in a track or a dope drum pattern and that'll get me inspired and creative.

Yeah nice idea!

Back