Flip this. Hiroshima - Kokoro

Wow, that sample is ridiculous. I almost don't want to touch it. Really nice flip, it really reminds me of DJ Krush. I really like your approach to production. I will most definitely see what I can do with this track.

Oh my ****ing god...... ric flair whoa !!! niggas sleeping or they tucking whoa this heat ... two words thank you

Almost wanted to keep this for myself, the sample was full of so many good sections to flip. Really feeling both tracks so far. Those drums are ridiculous Cloud, I wish I could get mine to sound like that.

Almost wanted to keep this for myself, the sample was full of so many good sections to flip. Really feeling both tracks so far. Those drums are ridiculous Cloud, I wish I could get mine to sound like that.
Thanks man! All it takes it some stacking, reverb and messing around with the EQ.

Your flip is dope as hell, by the way. On some Alchemist ish.

excellent sample and great flips. Coming in a little late but I had to try this when i heard it. Just getting started, this one of my first tracks so I appreciate any feedback. Thanks
just a quick one i did this afternoon, hopefully i can come back to it later on..

Back