What happened to flip this sunday!?!?!?

Verzo

soundcloud.com/verzo
Or whatever it was called?

That little contest where you had the full day to nail a beat, or am I in the wrong thread?

Not sure if you're thinking of something else, but I've been here for years and not sure if there was a full-day contest but I think you're talking about the week long Sunday Sample Battles
(samples posted Sunday, then you had till Friday to get your beats in)

Like 6 months ago, dude who started it up went to Japan for like 2 months or something and he had one of his buddies take over -- except his buddy didn't really follow through with making the threads

A couple of us tried to keep it going by making the threads ourselves but there was a lot of confusion, like sometimes there would be two threads made for the same week by two different people since none of us were technically put in charge and we weren't as on-time with posting threads on exact days

The amount of entries quickly dwindled down to like 4 people a week so after 2-3 weeks we just stopped trying

Dude came back from Japan, started up the contest again (except it had been like 2-3 months so only really active members saw the new threads since people stopped checking for them since they stopped for so long) and after the first week back he just gave-up completely on it (I think like 5 people entered and like nobody was voting and whatever [again, cause nobody really knew they started back up])

We all kinda agreed the contest phase had died out and gave up on it...

Source:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...p/sunday-beat-battle-21-voting-thread-397739/

Last edited:
Back