George Benson Flip, Dope Sample

really smooth bro, but why did you pan the kick to the left speaker?. gonna post my flip too when im done

Everything seemed really cloudy so I was like argh and completed panned the kick and hi hats to the left and then didn't go back and adjust it

Aye man. Great job on the chops. Kicks pan adjusted to the left or not, the shit is dope whether everyone else think so or not. If this was ever to be used by an artist, those panned kicks wouldn't make a difference, for the engineer would have all the minuscule kinks worked out. To be honest, I've been making beats for going on 16 years and those kicks have no indication that pan away from how nice this really is. (see what I did there? lol) Any logical and smart person who hears the quality in this would instantly conclude any sort that those kicks being placed on purpose was not intended. Even if they were, the experienced producer would visualize just how they would sound adjusted properly (as like they would from hearing any mix.... if they were passionate enough about music, that is.) The shit is just dope. Simple and dope. I dig this for sure and thanks or the sample. I'm gonna give this a go in the near future.

yeah i agree with juiced.. even though the kicks are panned, this is super smooth, and nothing a producer couldnt fix if the beat was used. im gonna try to flip this. ill post somethin after i work on my battle beat a little bit. nice flip bro. real smooth.

Yo, the beat is really nice man, but you can maybe focus on make better drums, the sample chops are really dope. Good luck!

I'm really feeling the sample and feel of this. I definitely wouldn't pan the drums/ kick to left or right. Always keep your beat Mono and in the middle. I like the idea just needs some better arrangement and smooth transitions and you'll be fine. It has potential.

Nice flips, dope sample. I'm a big Goerge Benson fan. Here's mine

I feel like y'all coulda gone a little heavier on the drums, both flips. Thanks to those who listen.

*** ^^ the flips on page one. Page two flips are tight tho.

Last edited:
Back