Flip some Isley Brothers

Lab

E-U-G
Album: Winner Takes All (1979)
Track: Let's Fall In Love

First off, I know that the quality of this sample is ****ty. Sorry. There is a decent sized scratch through this song, but I was able to work around it/ I like the sound of crackles. I suggest that you download another version of the song if the crackle bothers you. That being said, this sample is firey. No doubt about that. Hot guitar and vocals. Don't sleep on those slow late 70s ballads man!! Second link is my weird-ass beat. Tell me what you think.

Thanks bro. I think it sounds fine, but most are pickier then us when it comes to crackles. I like how it sounds personally.

I liked the sample very much! Thanks man! Decided to make my first FP flip out of it!

divshare com/download/10560064-cb5

I liked the sample very much! Thanks man! Decided to make my first FP flip out of it!

divshare com/download/10560064-cb5

IMPRESSIVE! Damn dude, usually when people say something to the degree of "my first FP flip," I wait until someone else says it's hot to listen to it. But i'm really feelin this man! I love the chops, and the bass is crisp. Did you put a phaser on the sample or something?

IMPRESSIVE! Damn dude, usually when people say something to the degree of "my first FP flip," I wait until someone else says it's hot to listen to it. But i'm really feelin this man! I love the chops, and the bass is crisp. Did you put a phaser on the sample or something?

Thanks man i really appreciate it! I've been checkin out all of your posts, and i even stopped checking the samples first because i was much more interested in your beats haha! Love your style man! (no homo!)
Actually there's no phaser on it, i just EQ'd it a little bit in some weird way, so that's what makes it sound like a phaser, i also put the attack of the chops a little higher so they kinda "fade in" a little bit!

I'm lookin' out for your posts man! you got some dope samples! Is it all from vinyl?

I'm lookin' out for your posts man! you got some dope samples! Is it all from vinyl?

Thanks man! It's always funny to me when the sample has 124 views and the beat has 36.

Indeed. I spend way too much $$ on vinyl, but when I go up to Portland I just can't help myself. I think I'm lookin at somewhere between 1200-1400 records.

Thanks man! It's always funny to me when the sample has 124 views and the beat has 36.

Indeed. I spend way too much $$ on vinyl, but when I go up to Portland I just can't help myself. I think I'm lookin at somewhere between 1200-1400 records.

Daamn! that's a lot of wax man! Can't wait until my collection grows as big as yours!

Back