Flip This: Lupe Fiasco I'm Beamin

Yeah sampling a hiphop track.. Thats real creative.

last response to you go make a beat and get off my sack lol

so u sampled a song that was sampled???? (o.0)

I didnt know I'm Beamin was sampled cool you learn something new everyday

this is more a remix then a flip...

If thats what you want to call it lol

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

people kill me with all these damn rules

lol true story

it aint a rule its common sense, why would u sample a track that is in the same genre and came out this year, which is also sampled and not to mention the fact that its a well known song and just today he just dropped a remix featuring other well known artist on twitter. I understand trying to be different and all that but sampling im beaming just makes you a biter, and its pretty much beat jacking. just enjoy the song u dont need to sample every song u like.

Last edited:
it aint a rule its common sense, why would u sample a track that is in the same genre and came out this year, which is also sampled and not to mention the fact that its a well known song and just today he just dropped a remix featuring other well known artist on twitter. I understand trying to be different and all that but sampling im beaming just makes you a biter, and its pretty much beat jacking. just enjoy the song u dont need to sample every song u like.

Wow I really see the light now you just made me realize the errors of my ways I am biter and suck at life...*BORAT VOICE* NOT!!!! lmao happy sampling ...oh and if some one wants to remix or flip or do any thing constructive in this post feel free to do so, but if you are planning on discussing the "rules" to sampling go make a thread about it somewhere else :cheers:

Almost thought i was alone in this.

Wow I really see the light now you just made me realize the errors of my ways I am biter and suck at life...*BORAT VOICE* NOT!!!! lmao happy sampling ...oh and if some one wants to remix or flip or do any thing constructive in this post feel free to do so, but if you are planning on discussing the "rules" to sampling go make a thread about it somewhere else :cheers:

and thats exactly the response i expected completely missing any points i brought up...if u show ur flip to some random hip hop listener 9 times out of 10 there just gonna look at u like "why is this fool tryna jack im beamin" and like someone already said ITS ALREADY A BEAT!!! instead of sampling it u should look at it as inspiration like dahm i want to make something like that not just throw it in ur sampler and chop it here and there add a couple drum sounds and call it yours. the original song will clown ur flip anyways so why set ur self up for that. Not to mention it shows a complete lack of originality or creativity, if u want to sample new music look into different genres besides hip hop, think like "poke her face" or "swagga like us". i could go on and on about it but in the end its completely your choice, but im just telling you by doing that yes you are a biter and u look like an idiot doing it..good luck clearing that shit which will never happen anyway.

and thats exactly the response i expected completely missing any points i brought up...if u show ur flip to some random hip hop listener 9 times out of 10 there just gonna look at u like "why is this fool tryna jack im beamin" and like someone already said ITS ALREADY A BEAT!!! instead of sampling it u should look at it as inspiration like dahm i want to make something like that not just throw it in ur sampler and chop it here and there add a couple drum sounds and call it yours. the original song will clown ur flip anyways so why set ur self up for that. Not to mention it shows a complete lack of originality or creativity, if u want to sample new music look into different genres besides hip hop, think like "poke her face" or "swagga like us". i could go on and on about it but in the end its completely your choice, but im just telling you by doing that yes you are a biter and u look like an idiot doing it..good luck clearing that shit which will never happen anyway.

First and foremost I made and posted the beat on a whim took like 30 mins top and had no intentions on "getting the shit cleared" as you put it. Im not trying to make it into a song and release it. I was simply having some fun. Two I was done with responding on your opinions on what I should or should not sample. You even said it yourself it is my choice to sample what ever. If you dont like the beat I made keep it moving, if you dont like what I sampled for the beat keep it moving, and if you think in your own feeble like opinion that Im a biter and I look like an idiot you can always leave the post. Agree to disagree you think i'm wrong and I dont. Im going to continue to produce what I like and you will do the same :cheers:

First and foremost I made and posted the beat on a whim took like 30 mins top and had no intentions on "getting the shit cleared" as you put it. Im not trying to make it into a song and release it. I was simply having some fun. Two I was done with responding on your opinions on what I should or should not sample. You even said it yourself it is my choice to sample what ever. If you dont like the beat I made keep it moving, if you dont like what I sampled for the beat keep it moving, and if you think in your own feeble like opinion that Im a biter and I look like an idiot you can always leave the post. Agree to disagree you think i'm wrong and I dont. Im going to continue to produce what I like and you will do the same :cheers:
yea and u responded by making fun of what i had to say so i respond back thats how it works. Im all against sampling rules but sampling a hip hop beat that just came out and has alot of buzz is practicly beatjacking and that i do have a problem with which i know isnt ur intentions but thats what it looks like to people who dont know the circumstances. my intentions were to help you understand the reason why its considered a rule, but ur not interested in that obviously. thats fine, u have "fun" sampling ur favorite hip hop songs that just came out and get nowhere and ill make actual beats that get sold and get released.

yea and u responded by making fun of what i had to say so i respond back thats how it works. Im all against sampling rules but sampling a hip hop beat that just came out and has alot of buzz is practicly beatjacking and that i do have a problem with which i know isnt ur intentions but thats what it looks like to people who dont know the circumstances. my intentions were to help you understand the reason why its considered a rule, but ur not interested in that obviously. thats fine, u have "fun" sampling ur favorite hip hop songs that just came out and get nowhere and ill make actual beats that get sold and get released.
Hope to hear your tracks soon best of luck to you and your music

wow
had to log in to respond to this

EEB shit was hot man, i've never tried flipping a completed hip hop track like that... yours turned out nice.

to everyone else... get off this man's nuts. no one said anything about flipping I'm Beaming for profit and fame... as far as I can remember he just wanted to see if someone could do anything interesting with a Lupe track. I, for one, welcome something out of the ordinary like this for the sake of having fun. Stop trying to restrict someone's artistic integrity, especially when it is harmless and leisurely.

knuckleheads...

wow
had to log in to respond to this

EEB shit was hot man, i've never tried flipping a completed hip hop track like that... yours turned out nice.

to everyone else... get off this man's nuts. no one said anything about flipping I'm Beaming for profit and fame... as far as I can remember he just wanted to see if someone could do anything interesting with a Lupe track. I, for one, welcome something out of the ordinary like this for the sake of having fun. Stop trying to restrict someone's artistic integrity, especially when it is harmless and leisurely.

knuckleheads...

Thanks man I'm really glad someone can see were im coming from

i lik they way u mixed and blended the drums... thats rare now a days... but the only thing ive never liked about sampling from newer generation songs is that its really easy for it to sound jus lik the actual song, but good work... man u kilt them drums homie...

i lik they way u mixed and blended the drums... thats rare now a days... but the only thing ive never liked about sampling from newer generation songs is that its really easy for it to sound jus lik the actual song, but good work... man u kilt them drums homie...

Thanks man I appreciate that

Isnt music about creativity?? Dont knock the nigga just cause hes doing something you wouldnt do, personally i thought the flip was quite good, wasnt really my typa ish but still good, ignore the haterz dude keep doing what you enjoy, peace CM

Isnt music about creativity?? Dont knock the nigga just cause hes doing something you wouldnt do, personally i thought the flip was quite good, wasnt really my typa ish but still good, ignore the haterz dude keep doing what you enjoy, peace CM

Thanks for the support man im glad other people on here understand making music

Music is all about creativity!!!!
But if you think that sampling a hiphop track is creative?
Your just a stupid dude that doesnt know shit about music!

Music is all about creativity!!!!
But if you think that sampling a hiphop track is creative?
Your just a stupid dude that doesnt know shit about music!

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

lol dude get over it

Back