Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

thanks for peepin, as far as your opinion of the snare, it's your opinion and preference. Some like it, some don't. It's that simple. Thanks again for checkin me out.

Really nice job. This could end up being a really dope song. I'll try it out, but its going to be hard to top yours.

P.S. Daft Punk is the shit

Here is my version. Tried to see what I could come up with within a few hours, but I might put up an edited version later. This is more of a house remix, I know this is a more of a hip hop oriented site but you have to break out the house when messing with daft punk. Anyway, enjoy

soundcloud dot com/the-great-mr-gatsby/harder-better-stronger-remix

Yea u gotta break out the house on daft man, i wanted more of a hiphop/electronica/boom bap feel to my joint i knew it would be challenging, your flip is good though, i was unsure listening at first, but once the vocals came in i was sold man, good shyt man!

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Really nice job. This could end up being a really dope song. I'll try it out, but its going to be hard to top yours.

P.S. Daft Punk is the shit

thanks man!, but fuk jsnizzy! Get creative, bring your unique fire to the table and show us was good man!

Thanks man. Yea the style is not for everyone but its fun to work with. The only thing is mixing gets a bit tough when you stack to much.

Back