Okay One Last Time..need some advise

D

djfullcircle

okay I really need some feedback, I have a few days to make a decision I've narrowed the field to one of these two mixers Vestax PMC-270a or the Stanton SK-RM3
I have a great local dealer who is willing to special order the Vestax but I won't have the chance to demo it before I buy, but the price is right $325.00 has anyone had any time on either or both of these?

325$ for the PMC-270! u got urself a great deal!
i didn't try the Stanton, but i'd go for the Vestax, no doubt they make better mixers than Stanton

Thanx so much thats just the little push i needed.

[Edited by djfullcircle on 03-29-2001 at 10:19 AM]

Yeah, you sure want the Vestax out of those two. IMO the Stanton is just a cheap rip-off of the Vestax anyway. I use the 270 and it's a fine, fine mixer.

mattu, what kind of stuff do you play? I think I remember reading a tread somewhere that the channel fader's don't have that smooth of a curve their more like the 05PRO than say the PMC-25. what's your opinion? I play house and techno and I've used the 25 and I love it but I need more channels and I have a limited budget.

the pmc270 and the rm-3 aren't really in the same price range, they are but they aren't. The 170 and the rm-3 are more closer matched so I would think that's what you're talking about, but if that's not the case and you can get the omc270 for that price than get that FOR SURE!!!

Back