how to make those loopers

N

ninjadog

I never knew about loopers untill last week, and now I'm addicted.
Anyway I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to make them? I've been producing with Reason for a while and figure I could make a half decent set of original loops.
Those Paesano loops (redrum looper expecally) totally inspired me to try my music and art skills making some fun loopers.

Unless your sharing them, reason is all you need..

If you're tryin to put them in flash, it's probably more learning than what it's worth. Somebody that's knowledgable in that area will probably argue this though.

Ya I ment the flash things.
I dont think it seems that hard to make one, I'm thinking maybe the same level as making a web site. Basicly if I can find a step by step tutorial I dont see why I couldent make one.
But Ive never even thought about working with flash before let alone tried it, is it really that bad?

It isn't bad, but if you're familiar with html/php programs or photoshop/after or reason/cubase type programs, this will be a real challenge. I found it so confusing as to how stuff is arranged. You can go to flashkit and hopefully find a nice audio start/stop kit, so you don't have to code it.

actually now that I think of it, it should be fairly easy, sorry for misleading you. But to expand your flash skills from there will be quite a process.

Back