Gap Denim TV Commercial "Scratch"

DJ Garcon

Hi everyone,

please download this video if you haven't seen it before. Jump to the 10th second of the video and you'll hear "and we go a little song like this" (??) .. can anyone tell me what sound sample is that and where i can find it? I've seen my djs scratching over that sample in their rnb mixset but i have problem finding it for myself. Please help!

Thanks!

and it goes a litle something like this...

alot of the battlerecords have it, i cant remember of the top of my head which one but yeah get hee haww , 100mph backsliding turkey kuts and itl be there some where... i think*

"and it goes a little something like this"

I don't know if it's original but it intros
It's like that by Run DMC

Who are the dj's in that? All I recognize is Rob Swift.

Last edited:
rob swift and i think shortkut or dstyles...one of the two. and that sample comes from a slick rick and doug e fresh song called lodi dodi. listen to it and you'll hear them use that line to introduce the song in the beginning.

What is it with GAP and different adverts? At the moment we've got one with Madonna and Missy Elliott in in the UK.

Carnage said:
What is it with GAP and different adverts? At the moment we've got one with Madonna and Missy Elliott in in the UK.

yeah there playing that over here also. i CANT STAND OLD NAVY COMMERCIALS!!!!!!!!!

Back