Ecler Hak 310 vs 360?

B

BomberMan

Well, I am intending to sometime save for an Ecler Hak. The 360 seems to be just a bit to expensive, and I was wondering what diferance the 310 has. Mainly, im worrying about the fader, is it the same durable fader? I can't seem to work out why the 360 is so much more expensive?

--Bomber ;)

the 360 has a higher quality fader. to replace it is 125$ or somewhere in that range over 100$. if im not mistaken their are better eqs on the 360. i tihnk www.turntablelab.com and the people who do the www.vestaxstore.com have reviews and specs of the mixer.

thanks man. So does that mean i could stick a Eternal fader into the Hak 310 or 320? I wouldn't mind paying that price for such a nice fader! It aperantly lives up to the standard of the Rane mixer, and with the 5 yr warranty on it, it would be damn worth it...

--Bomber

Last edited by a moderator:
the ETERNAL will NOT fit any other HAK mixer except the HAK 360. You can also use the ETERNAL in the NUO3/NUO4/NUO5

If you are a serious scratcher, save up for the HAK 360, muchc better overall than the 310 ;)

i used to have the 310... well actually it was the Tascam XS-8 which was a re-branded Ecler 310. GREAT MIXER! very solid, reliable, loud... i dug it. i'd give it an 8 out of 10. 10 would be the Rane TTM56.

that said, the HAK 360 really is head-and-shoulders better overall than the 310. The crossfader is on another level, and if you want to scratch I'd say definately get it if you can afford it - the price hike is worth it.

Alright then, i'll try for the 360. Thanks for the advice/feedback fellas!
Also, what about the Eternal in a Tascam XS-8? Or do they already have eternals in them?

--Bomber

Last edited by a moderator:
BomberMan said:
Alright then, i'll try for the 360. Thanks for the advice/feedback fellas!
Also, what about the Eternal in a Tascam XS-8? Or do they already have eternals in them?

--Bomber

the XS-8 is just a re-painted 320... so they don't have eternal faders in them, and if you can't put an eternal in a 320, then you can't put one in an XS-8. sorry!

*edited b/c i noticed i was wrong about the model #'s (thanks Johnny Thrice)*

Last edited:
The XS-8 is actually equivalent to the HAK 320 (which is basically the same as a HAK 360, only without the ETERNAL fader).

The Tascam XS-4 is equivalent to a HAK 300 (which is basically the same as the old HAK 300, which had PANASONIC faders instead of the current ECLER PRO faders).

Hope thats not confusing :p

But again, the ETERNAL only fits the HAK 360, and the NUO3/4/5

Alright then, thanks. In that case, I might just keep on saving for the 360...I got a looong road ahead of me!

--Bomber ;)

I have the 360 along with CDJ MK2's...like everyone has said, the fader on the 360 is not to be fuked with...smooth like butter.

The fader settings are right on the money, spilt cue options work nice, especially if your headfones are decent. But one thing i will say,is that it spoils you when you go and work in the club, or use someone elses equipment if they haven't got a decent mixer.

P.s

If you tweak the eq's as much as i do, be careful because the markings will rub off.

Back