djtronix.com WARNING

letterT

This post is just to warn those out there about djtronix.com. I don't know if this is the right place for it, but I've seen warning about 1200s.com here so I thought this was the place. I don't want anyone else to have to go through what I've been through with this company.
In short: absolutely no communication, but my credit card has been charged. 3 emails with no response. No phone number to call on web site. Maybe someone else has some info on this and I saw another post recommending them, but the person had never shopped there. They have unbelievable prices, but anything that's too good to be true....
Just watch yourselves and don't let your hardearned cash get took by the worst web site I've ever dealt with.

I tried whoising the domain to get the address of who is paying the bills for the web site, and no dice.

http://www.domainsbyproxy.com/

It's registered under them, and they have a very strict policy: they won't give info out unless there's subpoena involved. How wonderful.

"All e-mails and will be returned promptly with in 24 business hours. Please be sure to mention your NAME, ORDER NUMBER & ZIP CODE in your e-mail messages.

Shipping Point: California U.S.A.
Business hours:
Monday-Friday: 10:00am- 4:00pm PCT
Shipping cut off time: 12:00pm PCT
Saturday-Sunday-Holidays: Closed
Online ordering: 24 hrs

No online customer service and no e-mail replies on weekends and holidays.

sales@djtronix.com"

Last edited:
Right. They already had 48 hours to respond. Believe me, when you order on Thursday and its the following Thursday and you haven't heard anything, you search the site.

Maybe it's just a fluke. I got some flight cases form them, and I got quick and friendly e-mails, and prompt delivery... I don't know though, that's weird that they didn't respond. I know they aren't an authorized dealer, so you do take a chance ordering from them.

Back