CREST rotary dj Mixer!

D

djvartan

i just saw in ReMix mag, CREST has a new rotary dj mixer. look just like the old Urei and Rane mixer. i cant find any info online yet.

The advance units are getting crap reviews, unfortunately. I was really rooting for this one, but the people who have used it are really slagging it. They say the sound quality sucks, and the knobs are flimsy.
Too bad. The mixer looks great, and Crest's amps are superb, so you'd figure this one would be great.

I have close-up pics of this one, in case you'd like to see some.

Last edited by a moderator:
They had the expander unit at DJ expo, and I was shocked at how flimsy it felt. It is too bad. I was holding out to see what it was like too, but when the awful reviews started coming out, I went and got the Rane combo...
-Peasant Nikon

Yo me it looks like a copy of the Rane/Urei mixers too closely.
the Rane IS a copy of the UREI and the UREI is a copy of the Bozak. if a company wants to introduce another high quality copy of the long gone UREI/Bozak rotaries, more power to them. too bad Crest's examples are being reviewed as sub par - i was really hoping it would be a quality macine. - jeff h

they need to stick to making power amps....

however they do make some large frame touring cosoles that aren't too bad.

yeah mattu, if you have pics of the crest please post em

thx

hmmm, well it certainly looks the part, shame its getting panned.

ts

I really want to try a rotray mixer. That Crest mixer looks awsome, a shame that it apparently performs ordinary.

Back