Anyone own Numark turntables?

D

DJ Bite Size

Hey,
im looking towards buying some Numark turntables. anyone have any objection to that? cause theyre at a great price and ive heard some great reviews on them, plus im a beginner. so if anyone can help me out here, it would be great.

Numark Pro TT-2's

I own a pair of Numark Pro TT-2's. They are excellent! They are very sturdy, the torque is fantastic and they are a great deck overall. I paid £580 for my pair but I'm sure you can find them cheaper somewhere else. I also recommend the Numark TT1950 Decks. They are Direct Drive and great for beginners. Also Gemini XL-500's. I have had no problems with my decks so far so you should be alright. My mate has got a pair of the TT1950's and he says they are wonderful!

Hope this helps.

The Numark TT1520's....good deck, $200
Numark TT-100's....better deck, $260
Numark TT-2's....better yet, $400

Not crazy about Gemini, though. I dunno why, so don't ask me:)

I believe that the Gemini XL series of turntables was intended to drive DJs insane. I think the PT series is really nice though. Stanton makes some nice tables too, but you'd do no wrong in getting the Numarks either.

Thanks

Thank You to everyone that gave me some good advice. i dont have much money to spend on turntables, but i know this is something that will keep me happy... making music and making people dance like crazy. Heres another question for anyone else out there... does anyone know of a few websites that sell vinyls that will take money orders as a source of payment? if anyone does know this it would be great. i usually have to travel far to get a decent variety of vinyls and hope i can do so from the comforts of my house.

Back