It's time to cast your vote in Battle 4 Exposure!

Who's going to win this competition?

• philly86_187

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • @vipezoffical

• IIPercent

• @GrassoNY187

• ksnap

• YoungNReckless

• Larikeal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ProducerJC

IndieHost
There was a larger turn out for this competition than I was expecting. Next month's competition will be prepared with this is in mind. For right now though, I need your help. The way you can help is by being social and talking to other people about this competition. I'm not sure how many of you understand the importance of being social and talking to people directly. This skill is vital to have and will ultimately determine your success or failure in this industry. Here are some tips for gaining more votes.

• Ask for votes in your signature area and create a link to this tread.
  • Cast your votes for other battles in the Battle section.
  • Visit the Showcase Your Music! section. Give feedback, ask for it in return, and link people to this thread.
  • Incorporate this competition into your newsletters and subscriber list by telling people about it.
Below are the entries for this competition. Pick your favorite one and vote for it! IT'S THAT SIMPLE!

jayrx

Rejuvenation Beats

philly86_187

@vipezoffical

IIPercent

@GrassoNY187
[MP3]http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10666671[/MP3]
SoundClick artist: Grasso Beats - Grasso Beats specializes in instrumentals ranging from Rap, Hip-Hop, R&B, Pop, and Televison/Movie.

ksnap

YoungNReckless

Dresta187

Budda Jay

Santy212

Danarchy

SaulGarzaBeatz

Larikeal

This was fun to listen to. I'll say this - there were some really great productions in here - two stood out to me in particular. One was a little more refined when it came to the mix and had a more diverse arrangement - but I gave it to the one that had the better and faster intro. My attention doesn't hold long enough to listen to an intro that isn't extremely exciting for more than about five seconds. So word to the wise - if you are going to build an intro longer than five seconds, there better be some really energizing stuff in there. The tension SHOULD NEVER be created simply by prolonging the first drop of a verse or chorus. That's boring, it doesn't build tension, it builds frustration.

Saul, I had to vote for you on this one. The style is sick and I can here a lot of people on this style track.

I voted for Rejuvenation.

This was really dissapointing though. 1 industry quality beat, and even that one could use tightening up. Kinda kills the spirits.

I'm working on getting more producers involved which could result in the battle moving to my website. Honestly though, I'd rather keep the competition on FP. You should get down with the next competition. I'm listening to some of your tracks right now and can hear your talent. I will post a message in this thread and a few others letting people know when the next battle will start. I get a lot of artiste looking for tracks online, so you should seriously consider competing. The winners of each competition gets permanent exposure on my site. This is just one of the ways I give back to the music community.

I'm working on getting more producers involved which could result in the battle moving to my website. Honestly though, I'd rather keep the competition on FP. You should get down with the next competition. I'm listening to some of your tracks right now and can hear your talent. I will post a message in this thread and a few others letting people know when the next battle will start. I get a lot of artiste looking for tracks online, so you should seriously consider competing. The winners of each competition gets permanent exposure on my site. This is just one of the ways I give back to the music community.

I would really like to be a part of this competition, and more in the future.

Here's my entry, Living Clear by Benjamin Szymczyk

Last edited:
Back