** VOTE HERE ** Who has the best music?

• [F_or_DEAF]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
game on...

I'm mobile

is this vote based?

EDIT::: DAMN, u sure do B*TCH a lot. You need some pussy. And maybe a therapist.

Last edited by a moderator:
So yeah, there it is... I really hope you win.

It'd do a lot for your career. Cause if this is what u took a month to make because u wanted to "Learn Logic?" You need to just quit and go back to breakdancing for change.

DJMateo904 said:
if this is what u took a month to make because u wanted to "Learn Logic?" You need to just quit and go back to breakdancing for change.
first of all man...like i said before, I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO BATTLE YOU IN THE FIRST GOT-DAMN PLACE because i already knew you were gonna post some SUPER-SOFT-SISSY-SHYT...and what do you know, i was right...

your joint is just like all that other commercial shyt out there...HIP-POP...PG-13, "safe" shyt...pussification of programming....

u sorry dogz...

in the future boi, keep your "nice guy" shyt in your circle man...

SECOND OF ALL...

you obviously can't even tell a REASON beat when you hear one...i ain't gonna spend NO TIME cookin' up a beat to battle a snizzatch like u...

this battle is less about WINNING than it is getting you MASCOT MATE"HO" AZZ OFF MY JOCK....

BOUNCE HO...

YOU DISMISSED...

Last edited:
bwahaha, yeh um... whatever u just said.

ur wack, ur know it... u will NEVER be good, I dont care if u made that beat with REASON, RETARD, or RIDICULOUS, the **** is dumb, everyone knows ur beats suck, u have no rythmn, u probably cant dance, u have no girl, u probably have no dough, all u do is sit on FP all day cosigin on what everyone on here who has a decent sense of intelligence because u cant seem to think for yourself. And the first time someone says somethin to u... you go beast mode. But at the end of the day, you aint sh*t, never were sh*t, never will be sh*t

Stop being a f*ckin puppet my nig, quit fakin this internet tough guy routine. oh yeh, and since u like to post up .jpgs and .gifs so much, here's one for your weak a$$.

e-thug-white-demotivational-poster.jpg

Dismiss these nuts.

[F_or_DEAF] said:
SECOND OF ALL...

you obviously can't even tell a REASON beat when you hear one...i ain't gonna spend NO TIME cookin' up a beat to battle a snizzatch like u...

thats funny... cause i didnt hear a BEAT at all...

I heard your Wack tag, over a wack Timpani roll, a nice lil sub bass kick, and a SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT ton of dumbass sound FX.

yeh... ur goin places.

DJMateo904 said:
everyone knows ur beats suck, u have no rythmn, u probably cant dance, u have no girl, u probably have no dough, all u do is sit on FP all day cosigin on what everyone on here who has a decent sense of intelligence because u cant seem to think for yourself. And the first time someone says somethin to u... you go beast mode. But at the end of the day, you aint sh*t, never were sh*t, never will be sh*t

see...it ain't about whether my beats suck or not...my shyt ain't "traditional"...my goals are not like yours...nor is my angle, sound, mission, etc...my shyt don't fit in nobodies "context" but my own...as hard as that may be for you to comprehend...

I DON'T AIM TO PRODUCE "HITS", POPULAR MUSIC, OR CLUB MUSIC, etc...

Look dog...you wanna talk all this and that, and that is fine, but, i can't even take a cat that makes SISSY BEATS seriously...ya know?

you reachin'...talking like i ain't got this, or that...that shyt is border-line stalker-type behavior...why would you care anyways? you wanna know my personal business? are you some sort of MAN HO? (bad question)

then you wanna close your manufactured comment with that generic "never, never will" bullshyt...

FAIL 2.0

look, i'ma just end it here...

you got the battle you wanted, you got a response, you gave your "rebuttle"...all that...but now, it's time for you to go back to DisneyLand, where all the other CARTOONEY-FAKE-MAKE BELIEVE CATS reside....and along the way, take your POP-Azz SOUND back to your grandma's day-care and go holler @ some cats that actually respect you...because to me, you are just a cat that is reachin' for attention up on this ma-fuggah...

you watchin' my every move...talking bout who i quote and all that...man; get a fukcin' LIFE...

DJMateo904 said:
yeh... ur goin places.

hey, i don't argue...your mom tell me what "place" she want me to put it in and what "place" she want me to meet her @, and...u know the rest...

be easy dog...

we all adults here...

no reason to ****-block; junior...

Last edited:
lol @ we're all adults...

but u just pulled a mama joke...

keep your "i only make beats for myself" "my **** isn't traditional"

your **** is nothing. and everyone knows it except you. Who knows, maybe its good for something... I could really see that **** being played during assisted suicides.

and its evident that u need to be reminded. YOU CALLED ME OUT.

damn u do this **** so much even your own head is clouded. I'll be waiting for your response. Hell, I may even vote for you. But I don't need u spazzin out on me again.

DJMateo904 said:
keep your "i only make beats for myself" "my **** isn't traditional"

your **** is nothing. and everyone knows it except you. Who knows, maybe its good for something...

I only make shyt for a small circle of people...a "minority" if you will...NOT for women (generally), NOT for kids, and not for anybody else that is 100% SANE...ya know? i don't have the right to be mentally ill? you think only "normal" people make beats / music?

DJMateo904 said:
I could really see that **** being played during assisted suicides.

BINGO...i think you are starting to understand where i am coming from...

:cheers:
DJMateo904 said:
YOU CALLED ME OUT.

well sheit...my bad...i must have assumed you was gonna have an "edge"...

all you have is tracks that mine as well be played during the intro of women's talkshows...or women's "sanitary protection" commercials...shyt like that...

[F_or_DEAF] said:
I only make shyt for a small circle of people...a "minority" if you will...NOT for women (generally), NOT for kids, and not for anybody else that is 100% SANE...ya know? i don't have the right to be mentally ill? you think only "normal" people make beats / music?

People who are REALLY mentally ill, dont know it... let alone admit to it. Unless it documented on paper and they are receiving treatment.

[F_or_DEAF] said:
BINGO...i think you are starting to understand where i am coming from...

unfortunately i do...

[F_or_DEAF] said:
well sheit...my bad...i must have assumed you was gonna have an "edge"...

all you have is tracks that mine as well be played during the intro of women's talkshows...or women's "sanitary protection" commercials...shyt like that...

If those are all the tracks that i have, then its evident that u dont listen. But id rather have 2 sissy sounding, bubble gum, talk show, maxi pad commercial, songs that GET PLAYED. Than have 7239702349 files stored on your computer of robot sex machine guns explosions, camel farts and cheezy synths.

You should post a vid on how you make this crazy ****. No matter what i say, ur just gonna flip the script. So yeh, Good luck with learning that "business" side of the game. Because your talents are not being displayed on the producing side.

Wait... if u only make beats for YOU, then why do need any business sense? That doesnt make any sense. I smell a contradiction.

F_or_DEAF .... i dont know if that was a "track" or an entire intro where someone would be talking about something getting ready to spit something on an actual track... definitely not traditional, and in this case its kind of a bad thing. No organization at all, but i do admit the mix is ok.

DJMateo904 .... Your track was actually a "track" or "beat" for that matter. apart from the bad mixing, lack of quality low end frequencies... it was a great track. Even though someone might regard it "sissy" that person does not have an appreciation for music. You got the vote... just work on that synth, it sounds a little weird to me, kind of airy... hard to explain.

DJMateo904 said:
id rather have 2 sissy sounding, bubble gum, talk show, maxi pad commercial, songs that GET PLAYED. Than have 7239702349 files stored on your computer of robot sex machine guns explosions, camel farts and cheezy synths.

I'm not in no rush homeboi...i'll start pushing shyt when the time is right...

timing & context is everything...

my shyt will get played by the few listeners that are out there that my shyt applies to...to me, it ain't all about "plays"...it's more about "pictures"...

DJMateo904 said:
Good luck with learning that "business" side of the game. Because your talents are not being displayed on the producing side.

just because i don't make "standard, traditional, pre-formatted, "commercial". music-theory based" tracks don't mean that i don't have "talent"...it just means that i got my own deal going on...no more, no less...

DJMateo904 said:
if u only make beats for YOU, then why do need any business sense?

this is why...

Legal Dollaz said:
If you're brand new to the business at this point it makes no sense to put all your hopes on industry success. Instead treat that as ONE part of YOUR equation and start operating as a business brand and develop multiple revenue streams that all lead back to your homefront.

Donald S. Passman said:
You can make more money by cutting costs than you can by earning more income

ask yourself this question, "what other ways can my beats make me money besides leasing / selling them?"

Last edited:
sunnyshampz said:
definitely not traditional, and in this case its kind of a bad thing

no worries...

i get tired of making "tracks"...i hate the "format"...the "structure"...basically, the got-damn BOX...that shyt gets old after a while...

sunnyshampz said:
DJMateo904 .... Your track was actually a "track" or "beat" for that matter. apart from the bad mixing, lack of quality low end frequencies... it was a great track. Even though someone might regard it "sissy" that person does not have an appreciation for music. You got the vote... just work on that synth, it sounds a little weird to me, kind of airy... hard to explain.

The reason for the posting of the bad mix, was so it'd be pointless to beatjack. I converted it into a lower quality rate so it sounds rough and put a VERY light distortion effect so it sounds clippy. Your honesty is appreciated.

F, i will reply to you once i finish readin all that sh*t.

DJ mateo, i don't play atari... get a motif!

F, ok intro but after that it just went haywire...

I seriously hope these beats were throwaways, because i'm not feelin EITHER og them!

haywire was my whole point!

i just feel like doing some "different" type **** sometimes...

the same ol' shyt gets old...

dope mc's can TRULY rock on anything...

that shyt is 90 bpm...but it's just not "typical", nor is it "commercial", nor does it have any "hit potential" whatsoever...

all it is is a darker picture out of my graf book...

nothing more, nothing less...

thanks for listening tho!

Last edited:
no prob....

as much as i love alternative beats, i feel there should also be some rhythm to them, you know?

90bpm...slower than the usual...unique.

trash talking though is wack, people gotta stop with that.

i'm working on developing a style of beats that don't even use claps or snares in the "typical" places...

this one is one of my outlines...

we as artists and producahz already know where the clap and snare "should" be already, so, why even add it?

that space can be filled with something else...

just a 'lil concept i been tinkering with lately...no worries...

concept = "beats" with intermittent and random rhythms...

Last edited:
Back