New board look

T

trumindz

I like it. Better than the previous one. You gotta bring back those handy tools for posting Youtube vids etc though.

I like it. Better than the previous one. You gotta bring back those handy tools for posting Youtube vids etc though.

You have to change the forum skin to see the tools for youtube videos ect. If there is not a settings option at the of top of the page go to notifications and click your inbox. Then go to general settings under my account in the my settings box. There is a change forum skin option near the bottom. I have mine in the gray/purple didn't like the black but both will have the tools for posting youtube videos and what not. Make sure to save the changes

Last edited:
You have to change the forum skin to see the tools for youtube videos ect. If there is not a settings option at the of top of the page go to notifications and click your inbox. Then go to general settings under my account in the my settings box. There is a change forum skin option near the bottom. I have mine in the gray/purple didn't like the black but both will have the tools for posting youtube videos and what not. Make sure to save the changes

Ok thanks.

Does is look like this for everyone else?

913277.JPG

... or am i still drunk.

hate the new color scheme... and I can't seem to find in the settings where you can change the skin... is this no longer an option?

hate the new color scheme... and I can't seem to find in the settings where you can change the skin... is this no longer an option?

If there is not a settings option at the of top of the page go to notifications and click your inbox. Then go to general settings under my account in the my settings box.

This new color scheme is horrible won't let me go back to the grey and purple lol

Not a fan of all the white on black. way too much contrast, especially w/ the quote boxes. Grey or something softer would be easier on the eyes imo

I dont have the change skin option either. This color scheme makes it the forum posts annoying to read.

I like darker themes. I think if there was some grey along with the black and white it may look decent. My favorite was the black theme, before the last two we just had. It was less eye straining. The current theme feels like being put in a windows 98 era.

Hi everyone! We had a small mishap yesterday and in the process of fixing the rich text editor, we deleted some of the skin options. We started recreating them last night but never finished. Please be patient we will get it back!

Great cause the borders on the frames are confusing me.
I'm like "Is that another post or his signature?"

Yeah, this is hard to read. I'm scrolling and having seizures.
BUT at least the posting tool bar is back.

Back