Zoe Pound, these dude are scary

Hmm.

dopemcee said:
pure unadulterated n*g9erdom and bastard ignorance..

i wish they all die/

Wow That's Harsh...They jus about gettin $$, Dolla dolla billz Ya Dig that?>>>Death is already apart of the lifestyle....

I met this chick in LiL Haiti 3 years ago, and i still have wet dreams about her sex til this day....

I think...

i loved her. lol

Jackpot ProductionZ said:
We shot Benzino's video in Lil' Haiti.......

I don't care what TV says, it"s still not as bad as "The Muck".......

"the muck"?

elaborate fam, it sound like something out of a horror movie

let's just say I felt safer in Lil' Haiti with $40,000 worth of equipment at 2am in the morning shooting a video under several 5k watt lights and a loud sound system playing the music then when I was in the "Muck" at 1 o'clock in the afternoon.......

the most ironic part is the "Muck" isn't a nickname, it's the actual name of the city.......

from the Muck right here.....born & raised.......and them Zoe Pound cats are a lil crazy.........but if you ain't tryin to show out and keep it real...it's nothin......they cool peeps......same with the Muck.....long as you ain't tryin to shine and you ain't showin nobody a meal ticket.......you won't have any problems......

Oh yeah......dopemcee.......eat a d*ck.......I wish you or any geeky ass nigg@ would say some sh!t like that to my face.....I need a lil stress reliever lately........

This is Belle Glade, Florida aka "the Muck" aka "Muck City"......

[video=youtube;<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/K2KHxmtu5Vs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/K2KHxmtu5Vs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>]video[/video]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belle_Glade,_Florida

Last edited:
yea, i dunno if ya know larry dogg. but ive rolled with him to almost every hood in mia. some are more gangsta then others but like 777 said if you aint trying to show out it really at that bad.its still more hood then most parts of nyc tho. ive been to marcy at 1am by myself and it was gangsta but not as bad as down here in miami.

oohotcarameloo said:
yea, i dunno if ya know larry dogg. but ive rolled with him to almost every hood in mia. some are more gangsta then others but like 777 said if you aint trying to show out it really at that bad.its still more hood then most parts of nyc tho. ive been to marcy at 1am by myself and it was gangsta but not as bad as down here in miami.

A lot of dudes in New York be on the cool sh*t. Most dudes is trynna be fly, down South dudes are not as concerned with that. That's my own lil' personal observation.

Ant McQueen said:
A lot of dudes in New York be on the cool sh*t. Most dudes is trynna be fly, down South dudes are not as concerned with that. That's my own lil' personal observation.
i think down south dudes wanna b fly, but i hate to say the word(new york does have more) swagger, more style with it, they are more in depth with fashion,latest trends and evertyhing cuz nyc is the center of the world.ever since guiliniani, newyork has never been as gangsta and you know what thats good!!!!!! the dirty south needs some cleaning of the streets in the sense of getting rid of gang violence and drugs in the neighborhooods.i think down here they jus let the hood do them.they dont bother. i cant front in YO its kinda like that too tho....but anyway im goin to sleep 1

oohotcarameloo said:
i think down south dudes wanna b fly, but i hate to say the word(new york does have more) swagger, more style with it, they are more in depth with fashion,latest trends and evertyhing cuz nyc is the center of the world.ever since guiliniani, newyork has never been as gangsta and you know what thats good!!!!!! the dirty south needs some cleaning of the streets in the sense of getting rid of gang violence and drugs in the neighborhooods.i think down here they jus let the hood do them.they dont bother. i cant front in YO its kinda like that too tho....but anyway im goin to sleep 1

NY in the 70's and 80's (and the first couple of years in the 90's) was the east coast version of Detroit and from the mid 90's to present is the east coast version of Seattle. Much of the poor/working class have been priced out of the city and those remaining live under a virtual police state. If you want a taste of what NY used to be like then take your choice of one of the many small ghetto cities that surround the metro area like Newark N.J, Bridgeport C.T., Newburg N.Y. and down to Trenton, Camden and especially the north side of Philly etc...

i'm in miami and i've never heard of the Muck who what or where is that???

^^^777 posted a wikipedia link

why do the cops keep sayin "my guys..." that **** was confusing me, at first i thought they were talkin about cops, but then it sounded like they were talkin about gangsters

is that a florida phrase or something?

is Gorilla Zoe a ZP?

Can you say LOST either way you spell it lost laust Lawst...lol....dam man they on some other shizz.....4real

Back