YOUUUUUUUUUU lol. Oh Bangladesh.

Neox

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Bhl4zs-iDCI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I know this knocks on speakers.

lol his production is so cheesy to me on a purist level, but the shit gets the job done ... something like 6 Foot 7 Foot, especially after A-Milli, is such a corny idea but them ****in 808s are so sick ... & the Rihanna song, I liked it more because of the lyrics & I was listening, thinking business-wise, you can't place that beat on no Rihanna album without giving her a whole song with it, unless its just a matter of the label sending her in with a super-producer & just trusting his vision based on his track record

that shit bangs, bangladesh is a legend. Although, i think musically he's lacking with actual chord based progressions and theory. But, nonetheless, he slaps the **** outa the subs with his 808s

i hate You, Neox. I am listening to this song since yesterday and got it already on "repeat mode" in foobar, thank You >.>

Bangladesh' style is so unorthodox, but he makes good beats and they always turn into hit songs. Gotta respect that.

Back