Your favorite rappers are puppets...

B

biggrome

This guy said he wrote some of the songs you like / liked...

Rap Rebirth - Your Source for Hip-Hop Ghostwriting

Said he's making a healthy living off of it... he said he does a consultation with them and they tell him a story and he writes them lyrics.... (he only charges $25 to start though... scratches head)

... said the artists ask him to dumb down the lyrics, lol.

It's on Hood Hype Episode #139

... plus you'll hear the standard for independent music now-a-days.... REAL independent Hip Hop... not a lot of that mixtape crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also yr favorite actors are not really the characters! They are employees who listen to a director. He directs them around like mere puppets!!!

Movies aren't as cool as you thought they were now that you know that huh?

Rap comes from the KEEP IT REAL mindset supposedly...

... and rappers keep their same name throughout their careers over mulitple projects.

What's the use... ehh.

i salute his hustle

as far as ghostwriting, i'm not surprise a lot of major artists use them, it's convenience

Rap comes from the KEEP IT REAL mindset supposedly...

... and rappers keep their same name throughout their careers over mulitple projects.

What's the use... ehh.

If you wanna keep it real, go to Venice Beach and challenge a bum to a knife fight.

Rap is just entertainment. An artificial mindset of confidence. The last person who couldn't tell the difference was topaz and he died.

Nobody who isn't in jail is particularly hard. There's hundreds of thousands of people out there willing to go to the limit and most of them have been put in there. You're not special or unique if you're hard.

It just means nobody will ever invite you to parties.

Here's a hard core rapper with mad flow!!!!

R.I.P. Macho Man!!!!!

Last edited:
:cheers:

I'm finally beginning to realize that.

... took me a long time but I'm finally starting to get it.

It seems to me that those who weren't around when it all started will never understand what you are talking about Rome.

Seems good for maybe pop artists who need a quick well mixed verse form a rapper. Like the guy who rapped in the rebecca black song type style. They dont have to chase down a rapper and deal with the other BS.

Rap is just entertainment. An artificial mindset of confidence.

Yes, I do hope to entertain the listener when I'm rapping, but I won't ever lie on a track. I just spit my thoughts and if the listener likes my delivery and lyrics that's cool. If not, I'm still doing it because I want it like that. **** selling your soul and making up stories just to entertain the masses. I must admit though that I like some of "gangster" songs, even if I know they are fake. The reason? I like the beats and flows. But I do not condone bad messages like for example slanging crack, shooting people and the overall "I'm the greatest thing in the whole world" attitude. Basically, what I'm saying is if you haven't lived it, don't rap about it. Plus I believe the ones who do say they lived the "mob" life, it's mostly 90% exaggerated.

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers:

I'm finally beginning to realize that.

... took me a long time but I'm finally starting to get it.

Its been headed this way for a while now. Your from the same school as me so I know you've seen it. I won't go into details because it would really ruffle some feathers (or boas of some of the TPOM supporters) around here but its all around us now. Too much access to those who don't really care about Hip Hop as a culture and those that disregard the culture and consider it only a means to get money. Hip Hop could truly be unrecognizable in many ways in 10 years.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Inverted314
Have you ever watched a Harry Potter movie?

MOST stories are made up, and designed to entertain the masses. Take entertainment for what it's worth.

^^^This is true but not what Hip Hop was originally based on. People really appreciated the passion that came from the real life experiences. I will admit that a considerable amount of artist have been exposed over the years. Artist also grow and mature which I can't begrudge them. I still see today's explanations of as "its just entertainment" as lame and as the easy way out. JMO.

*Also the entertainment argument doesn't hold water in court for the many rappers being convicted of crimes with DA's using their rap lyrics against them. Congress also dismisses the argument of Hip Hop vs. Movies/ TV. Hell look at what Common has just gone through and he ain't even a gangsta/ hardcore artist. Again, JMO.

Last edited:
You can't really compare movies with Hip-Hop.

Why can't I?
You were talking about entertainment. A movie is just another form of that.

^^^This is true but not what Hip Hop was originally based on. People really appreciated the passion that came from the real life experiences. I will admit that a considerable amount of artist have been exposed over the years. Artist also grow and mature which I can't begrudge them. I still see today's explanations of as "its just entertainment" as lame and as the easy way out. JMO.

*Also the entertainment argument doesn't hold water in court for the many rappers being convicted of crimes with DA's using their rap lyrics against them. Congress also dismisses the argument of Hip Hop vs. Movies/ TV. Hell look at what Common has just gone through and he ain't even a gangsta/ hardcore artist. Again, JMO.

I feel you though boss. Especially the Common thing but that's not so surprising. The stereotypical nature of this culture is undeniable.

I mostly only listen to Hiphop that is on some real talk stuff. Experiences, and life lessons and stuff; but you could also say one listens to music as a form of entertainment; not a physical sociological need.

but you could also say one listens to music as a form of entertainment; not a physical sociological need.

There is a need for entertainment as well, can't knock the hustle but as you may know that the game is over-saturated with a lot of "entertainment" BS. I realize no one wants to be preached and taught 24-7 but it seems that young cats today could careless about any type of message other than party, money, cars and hoes. It all has a time and a place. Back in the day the conscious rap made us want to know more about our culture so we could realize we were more than just slaves. Gave us a good feeling about who we were. We need that when the media portrays us in a constant negative light. JMO.

Last edited:
Back