Your 5 favorite producers(currently)

thenewbian

who are the producers u guys are feelin the most for right? now not of all time
i would have to say . . .

1.Danjahandz
2.Needlz(even though hes gettin repetitive)
3.Rick Rock
4.Cool and Dre
5.J Dilla(for his stuff thats slowly coming out)

Tron said:
Iree
Dirty
BT
Tree

Who?

And im not really tryna start "too" much trouble but why do people keep puttin down just blaze?..i mean when was his last knocker..touch the sky??..and that came out last august

..dude fell off a while ago

Last edited:
thenewbian said:

Who?

And im not really tryna start "too" much trouble but why do people keep puttin down just blaze?..i mean when was his last knocker..touch the sky??..and that came out last august

you talk blasphemy!!! not having a current hit doesnt discredit you..plus the game is all about politics anway he prolly has mad heat in the stash..just a matter of whos checking for it..saigons album is gonna be a problem...Just has more bangers in my ipod than any other producer soo hes top on my list...tru hip hop!!!

DaOriginalBlade said:
1. 9th Wonder
2. Kanye West
3. Just Blaze
4. Heatmakerz
5. Alchemist

1) Just Blaze/Alchemist
2) Kanye
3) Heatmakerz
4) J Dilla/9th Wonder
5) DJ Premier/Pete Rock

even though thats 8 people, there are ones i feel that are so close that i had to combine

Last edited by a moderator:
Reign of Terror said:

1) Just Blaze/Alchemist
2) Kanye
3) Heatmakerz
4) J Dilla/9th Wonder
5) DJ Premier/Pete Rock

even though thats 8 people, there are ones i feel that are so close that i had to combine

you cant compare 9th wonder to j dilla you crazy dillas drum game is bananas not to mention he swithes up his snare lol plus hes way more melodic than 9th with real basslines!!

@ The moment

1) Just Blaze
2) Rick Rock
3) Dilla ( RIP )
4) Toomp
5) 9th

edit : Sorry J.R.

Last edited by a moderator:
freesparkx said:

you cant compare 9th wonder to j dilla you crazy dillas drum game is bananas not to mention he swithes up his snare lol plus hes way more melodic than 9th with real basslines!!

True. No comparison...but what I really like about 9th's stuff is the rawness and simplicity of it.

Proceed.

thenewbian said:

Who?

Yeah, come on guys. Don't you know a producer isn't any good unless he has something out right now. deezam!

MACKone said:

True. No comparison...but what I really like about 9th's stuff is the rawness and simplicity of it.

Proceed.
Have you heard the new Murs and 9th? Get it, if you haven't. Murs and 9th's beats go together PERFECT!!!

Primo-(this just dont change)

Pete Rock-(this one dont either)

9th wonder-(Kid gotta be doin somethin right, cuz cats not only let him produce their whole albums, but they put his name an picture on the front like they a group or somthin)

Madlid

Kev Brown-(feelin this cat right now)(no homo)

1.Timbaland
2.Needlz
3.Danjahandz(Give this cat a couple years and he might be better than Timb.)
4.The Neptunes
5.Scott Storch
Honorable mention: DJ Toomp

Back