you want the notes to your fav. songs to play them on the piano??

illest_shorty said:
it would really help if i knew how to read music but i dont...man this ish sucks..cause i really wanted to play that naked song....:(

haha.. yo fam .. that naked tabbing the guy posted has nothing to with reading music.. you can play it.. just know your chords and notes on the keyboard.. and listen to the song to get the timing..

it would have really help,if i payed attention in music theory class :( im hittin the right keys..but it just dont sound like it...maybe if someoen can record them playing that i can figure out what i did wrong?

Its interesting how he lists whole albums and repertoires of contemporary (apparently) non-white artists and then clumps (among others) some of the greatest songwriters in recent history, like John Lennon, Freddie Mercury and Brian May (Queen) under the category "White People"? What were you trying to prove, dude? How ignorant you are? How is music suddenly an issue of race? This post is retarded to the MAX.

Last edited:
I think what your doing (providing chords/ such) is a major dis-service to would be musicians. People would learn so much more if they sat to the keys and grinded out their favorite songs. I'm not trying to be hateful or anything like that, but I lived 13+ years as a sheet music musician and I'm only now able to play what I hear... My advice to everyone is to hum your favorite songs and then work it out on the keys...

illest_shorty said:
it would have really help,if i payed attention in music theory class :( im hittin the right keys..but it just dont sound like it...maybe if someoen can record them playing that i can figure out what i did wrong?

HUM/sing it as you play...

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^

to my knowledge there is no "B" in Marques Houston's 'Naked'. I haven't been playing but for a little over a year, but I think that it is a "B minor" instead.

Last edited:
I seen ur video of "they say" by common do u have the keys to that?

they say is two chords , i put extras on it on the video.
the 2 chords are Abm and Amaj7
Ab ab-b-eb
A a-c#-e-ab
the runs are the scale - b-a-ab-f#-e-eb-c#-b-a-.....etc and consult video for more help
.they say on the keys vid
http://www.vsocial.com/video/?l=30318

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone! I'm new here and i actually do not know how to play piano but I need some help regarding piano chords for my wedding. You could PM or reply to this post. I hope you guys could help. Thanks in advance.

1. I do (cherish you) - 98 degrees
2. From this moment - shania twain
3. promise i make - dakota moon
4. because of you - keith martin
5. incomplete - sisqo
6. your love - jim brickman
7. finally found someone - bryan adams / barbara streisand

Again, my thanks....

the only song ive actually heard on that list is incomplete. its too long, ill just make a video of me playing it and put it up, gimme like a day

Back