Wow i never knew dudes had such a high level of coward in their Blood.smh

• Thread starter dabeatdoctor1989
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dabeatdoctor1989

This is air em out time ,this snitch White Hot pro pulled a true hater move ,dude dont even deserve respect round this joint ,this dude went out his way to Rat on Mev ,telling him people are gonna take a chunk out of his HATERZ money for selling some sounds ,you got to be one spineless coward to go out your way and post a thread trying to snitch on another man that was not even messin with you ,and to try and draw attention that may cause malice to him and his livelyhood.smh ,that whole thread just screams jealousy ,its sickening ,he need to stop trying to bring down someone else and hop on his keyboard and make some quality music he talks so much about doing ,cuz all i hear is generic ,no style havin beats that seem to give off the vibe that he tries to hard to make them ,this dude is the definition of a lame ,thats the kinda snitchin i can not stand ,cuz mev wasnt hurtin no body ,best believe "White Wack Hoe" gonna get his.smh

Wouldn't be no problem if the dude wasn't selling other companies sounds, would it? It's cowardly to stand by a fraud, not to air him out.

****, WHP did right by tellin Mev if people are selling his soundpacks.

anyways, i'm grabbin popcorn and sittin back to see what comes out of this.

Soundfont said:
Wouldn't be no problem if the dude wasn't selling other companies sounds, would it? It's cowardly to stand by a fraud, not to air him out.
Shut up ,its the matter that he went way out of his way to snitch on dude out of malice ,not just "doing the right thing" cuz i bet you if mev didnt make those 2 tracks for G malone that rat wouldnt of posted no thread about it ,think about it....

its the fact that dude did it out of malice to try and hurt dude livelyhood but ya'll dudes love to see someone who got a bit of success fall.smh im out!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
they both where wrong

if mev stole a car and try to sell it and got cop ,then mev was wrongs for

stealing it and selling the stolen good

WHP is wrong for bringing the spotlight on him after everything was dealt with

but WHP is a ***** for other reason besides that.

Ganjafeet said:
they both where wrong

if mev stole a car and try to sell it and got cop ,then mev was wrongs for

stealing it and selling the stolen good

WHP is wrong for bringing the spotlight on him after everything was dealt with

but WHP is a ***** for other reason besides that.
yeah im not defending Mev for selling the sounds ,im just going at "WWH" for bein a lil lame to bring it up in the spotlight puttin homie on blast for nothin but malice towards dude ,shoot white Hot was prolly the one who posted as Ezsoundz on mevs blog ,idk but dudes a lame for that thread trying to expose someone and put negative attention on dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
dabeatdoctor1989 said:
cuz all i hear is generic ,no style havin beats that seem to give off the vibe that he tries to hard to make them ,this dude is the definition of FP

fixed it for ya.

dabeatdoctor1989 said:
yeah im not defending Mev for selling the sounds ,im just going at "WWH" for bein a lil lame to bring it up in the spotlight puttin homie on blast for nothin but malice towards dude ,shoot white Hot was prolly the one who posted as Ezsoundz on mevs blog ,idk but dudes a lame for that thread trying to expose someone and put negative attention on dude.

i think you've been here long enough man. xposed threads are the bee's knees around this bitch. I didn't read all of the last thread, but did he really do it out of malice, envy or hate for for mev?

dabeatdoctor1989 said:
This is air em out time ,this snitch White Hot pro pulled a true hater move ,dude dont even deserve respect round this joint ,this dude went out his way to Rat on Mev ,telling him people are gonna take a chunk out of his HATERZ money for selling some sounds ,you got to be one spineless coward to go out your way and post a thread trying to snitch on another man that was not even messin with you ,and to try and draw attention that may cause malice to him and his livelyhood.smh ,that whole thread just screams jealousy ,its sickening ,he need to stop trying to bring down someone else and hop on his keyboard and make some quality music he talks so much about doing ,cuz all i hear is generic ,no style havin beats that seem to give off the vibe that he tries to hard to make them ,this dude is the definition of a lame ,thats the kinda snitchin i can not stand ,cuz mev wasnt hurtin no body ,best believe "White Wack Hoe" gonna get his.smh

co-sign....."WWH" is in here too. So this ones for you. PU$$Y!!

Basically, the dabeatdoctor is accusing White Hot Pro of stealth hate.

His claim is that there was no altruism in his exposing of Mev's questionable business practices. He only wanted to down another person on the forum with a major placement.

White Hot Pro's response is:

(we'll edit my sh!t-stirring post later)

I don't know, but here is the prescription for that sh!t:

no-fear.jpg

Please. Dude openly sold pirated software and even made posts on FP about it trying to drum up business, and I'm the a$$hole?

I have nothing but respect for Mev musically, and when it comes to getting paid, I always tip my cap to dudes who are grinding... but selling pirated patches and cheap drumkits when you're a successful producer is beyond stupid and makes you look like a hack.

I never knew he was already banned for it, obviously I wouldn't have made the thread had I known that... no need to kick a guy when he's down... I just thought the whole situation was funny how a successful producer can be so oblivious to copyright law; how after the whole situation he went through with FOC stealing his beat and selling it to someone, Mev has no problem stealing someones patches and selling it for his own gain. Hypocracy at its finest. How much you wanna bet his whole setup is pirated?

DBD, calling me a "hater" and saying that I'm envious of his success is like the pot calling the kettle black. Airing me out of my Soundclick beats, man you got me!!!!! Keep doing what you're doing and I'll keep doing what I'm doing. How's business by the way?

Last edited:
The-Chronics89 said:
You STILL mad cause you got banned?

aint nobody mad :D I just decided to treat you real quick.

*In Bens voice*

Whats up Fam ??

lmao:cry:
now you know damn well you dont talk like that. Take your fake a$$ somewhere else..

Last edited:
LEXXX RUGER said:
aint nobody mad :D I just decided to treat you real quick.

*In Bens voice*

Whats up Fam ??

lmao:cry:
now you know damn you dont talk like that. Take your fake a$$ somewhere else..

I don't give a damn how I talk, online or offline, all I care about is the music. You pay far too much attention to thigs that don't even matter.

I'll gladly whip your ass in a beat battle, you seem to talk a lot of sh!t. I don't really get why you have a problem with me, I never disrespected you or anything, you just want some attention I'm guessing?

Last edited:
The-Chronics89 said:
I don't give a damn how I talk, online or offline, all I care about is the music. You pay far too much attention to thigs that don't even matter.

I'll gladly whip your ass in a beat battle, you seem to talk a lot of sh!t.

lmfao !! :cry:

and IM the one catching feelings right?? smh .. KICK ROCKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back