Why do you use the site you use to sell music ?

BiggRome 2.0

Can you dig it ?
Why do you use the site you use to sell music ?

just curious...

What advantages does it have over other sites?

if the answer is "... because that's what everybody else uses..." that's cool too.

Last edited:
networking through PMP right now . . . $150 for 6 months isn't a lot of money. got a quote on a full blown website the other day but my library isn't big enough for that yet.

When rocbattle has official judges instead of public voting that might be my spot. I love battles. I love to battle. I might start me an online beat battling site. 7 judges. It would probably be limited compared to rocbattle.....like you can only battle 10 times a week or something. Pay for battle tokens to battle or something. IDK. I would sell beats on rocbattle because the option is there. Rocbattle reminds me of the arcades when I was young. Dont like the new layout.

Last edited:
SoundClick. TRAFFIC

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

And BTW I think SC has about the worst or should I say the most user unfriendly platform. For personalizing & selling. Unless you are a coder you will need to hire someone to get a professional looking page.

But ...... they have what we all want. traffic.

^ a coder isn't necessarily needed. I've designed and coded all my layouts myself.....at the cost of days/weeks/months of time learning how it works...lol

But on subject:

Soundclick. ALSO TRAFFIC

Soundclick has been the site rappers visit for beats for over 6 years now.

Yeah, there are other sites too, and I recomend producers get their music on as many of these sites as possible, use these tools to your advantage.

Its a pretty populated site...but hell do i know i dont make beats

Soundclick has been the site rappers visit for beats for over 6 years now.

Yeah, there are other sites too, and I recomend producers get their music on as many of these sites as possible, use these tools to your advantage.

yep get out on as many sites that you have time/money to invest in and can get information to track your ROI
as well as sites/companies that offer licensing your music to film,tv,video game,advertising companies
and don't forget about offline options
I know Rome was focusing on online sales though
and if you don't know about this you need to check it out
ROMEY Rome sig secret

When rocbattle has official judges instead of public voting that might be my spot. I love battles. I love to battle. I might start me an online beat battling site. 7 judges. It would probably be limited compared to rocbattle.....like you can only battle 10 times a week or something. Pay for battle tokens to battle or something. IDK. I would sell beats on rocbattle because the option is there. Rocbattle reminds me of the arcades when I was young. Dont like the new layout.

lol, just make it like the judicial system and the 7 judges can be the supreme court

I use pmp because people are looking for beats there.
I use soundclick because people are looking for beats there.

I like the fact that PMP highlights producers that have made recent placements or accomplished something right on the front page.
I've gotten goals accomplished through PMP, made some money and the people that work there are good, down to earth people who are easily contacted if you need help with the site or have a problem.
PMP is really trying to push success in the music industry while I think Soundclick is trying to push success on Soundclick.com lol.

Like i said though I use both because customers are on both sites.

Back