Why did reverbnation do this

JAMESRRTT

why is it that i have to become a fan and wait for them to fan me back before i can send them a message thats slows down business now artists dont even fan back i fanned some artists 2 months ago and they still wont fan me back it didnt used to be this way this pisses me off who else is fed up with this

Last edited:
Not being a smart ass just asking....What is the purpose of being a fan or getting a fan? What do you accomplish with them being a fan? Are you really a fan of theirs? If you are trying to get a lot of fans and you succeed what will it do for you and what you trying to accomplish?

Again...not trying to be a smart ass. I just never understood the concept of getting as many people that don't really care but they doing the same as you on a site so lets do it routine. I don't understand that concept in twitter either. At first I thought I was getting people that liked my music....turns out that it's all about numbers. And like a video game, you win......but not a prize or nothing. IDK. I do receive messages (I really love your music...you dope) then I add. Or I hear someone that's dope and want to hear more from them. I just see it as people lying to their selves like "see how many people are down for my music."

Last edited:
Not being a smart ass just asking....What is the purpose of being a fan or getting a fan? What do you accomplish with them being a fan? Are you really a fan of theirs? If you are trying to get a lot of fans and you succeed what will it do for you and what you trying to accomplish?

Again...not trying to be a smart ass. I just never understood the concept of getting as many people that don't really care but they doing the same as you on a site so lets do it routine. I don't understand that concept in twitter either. At first I thought I was getting people that liked my music....turns out that it's all about numbers. And like a video game, you win......but not a prize or nothing. IDK. I do receive messages (I really love your music...you dope) then I add. Or I hear someone that's dope and want to hear more from them. I just see it as people lying to their selves like "see how many people are down for my music."

your absolutely right thats whats its really about at the end of the day numbers honestly most up the people i hit up i hate their music cant rap to save their lives but money is money and sales are sales take lil wayne for example if he put out a country album people would still buy it because of his name

Last edited:
I'm able to send a message but I do have to fan them..but that doesn't mean they will answer back...
I been working reverbnation contacting christian acts all last week and this coming week doing the same
offering them spots on my mixtape/album of the week and 90% have responsed back and interested

I'll working reverbnation for two weeks, then an intense campaign on both facebook and for 8 weeks twitter contacting and building relationships with other..then it's just continue to stay in contact we ppl stay active and in their minds

Back