Who Produces the tracks for Outkast?

Mteezy

The beats on their cd's are like nothing else in the game period. It's crazy how all every element in their tracks from the sound effects to the instruments used sound so good. Check out the song "Aquemni" on their myspace page. Here's the link:

http://www.myspace.com/outkast

looked at wikipedia and it says the tracks were produced by Outkast, Organized Noize, and Babyface.

Organized Noize (Rico Wade, Ray Murray, & Sleepy Brown)

Mr. DJ

Andre 3000 (Does a lot of his own initial drum programming and actually plays the guitar a lot on The Love Below)

They also work a lot with musicians they've worked with for years such as Chanz Parkman (Keys), Preston Crump (Bass Guitar), Mike Pfunk (Lead Guitar), and Whild Peach (Live Band)

Oh yeah, be on the lookout for a lot of tracks produced by Mr. DJ and myself this year! First off is Chinkie Brown (myspace.com/chinkiebrown)

:sing:

Yeah, Organized Noize are some of my fav producers of all time. the way they carried the production for those albums was crazy. and they kept comin with new stuff each time. outkast is definitely some legends

jb4play said:
Oh yeah, be on the lookout for a lot of tracks produced by Mr. DJ and myself this year! First off is Chinkie Brown (myspace.com/chinkiebrown)

:sing:[/QUOTE

what else does he got going on? dat nigga dope:p

HEAVY_WEIGHT said:
jb4play said:

:sing:[/QUOTE

what else does he got going on? dat nigga dope:p

Yes indeed he is! I'm privileged to be his engineer and to be brought under his wing as a producer. Hearing him tell me how all the great songs (Art of Storytellin', B.O.B., Elevators, Spottieottiedopealicious, Black Ice, Ms. Jackson, etc...) were made is something special!

Actually, he has sooooo much **** goin' on right now. Sterlen Roberts (I'm on that too :victory: ), Shawty Redd (I'm on that too :victory: ), Dukes of Deville, Big Boi Solo Album (hopefully I'm on that too ;) ), OutKast Group Album (hopefully I'm on that too ;) ), Prema LaNay (I'm on that too :victory: ), Candi Pye (I'm on that too :victory: ). I'm pretty sure he'll have his hands in Cee-Lo/Gnarls Barkley's upcoming project, Goodie Mobb's reunion album, I've heard DF is gonna pull together and do another compilation album (a lot of ppl think Even in Darkness was a letdown, I'm not one of them), workin' on some **** for Ciara, and a whole lotta other **** that I can't let out the bag! Basically anything that's left field, Pop, R&b, or other, he's ****in' with it. :bigeyes:

jb4play said:
Yes indeed he is! I'm privileged to be his engineer and to be brought under his wing as a producer. Hearing him tell me how all the great songs (Art of Storytellin', B.O.B., Elevators, Spottieottiedopealicious, Black Ice, Ms. Jackson, etc...) were made is something special!

Actually, he has sooooo much **** goin' on right now. Sterlen Roberts (I'm on that too :victory: ), Shawty Redd (I'm on that too :victory: ), Dukes of Deville, Big Boi Solo Album (hopefully I'm on that too ;) ), OutKast Group Album (hopefully I'm on that too ;) ), Prema LaNay (I'm on that too :victory: ), Candi Pye (I'm on that too :victory: ). I'm pretty sure he'll have his hands in Cee-Lo/Gnarls Barkley's upcoming project, Goodie Mobb's reunion album, I've heard DF is gonna pull together and do another compilation album (a lot of ppl think Even in Darkness was a letdown, I'm not one of them), workin' on some **** for Ciara, and a whole lotta other **** that I can't let out the bag! Basically anything that's left field, Pop, R&b, or other, he's ****in' with it. :bigeyes:
Jesus man! You on everything

Last edited:
Yeah I heard some of the work for Shawty Redd and Dukes of DaVille. Which did you do for Redd? Hopefully we we have two or three on it.

SS INC said:
Yeah I heard some of the work for Shawty Redd and Dukes of DaVille. Which did you do for Redd? Hopefully we we have two or three on it.

No idea what the name of it is, I just know the splitsheets for 2 records that are supposed to make his album have my name on it. I know one that didn't make it is being shopped to other artists, Shawty Redd did the hook. I'll know for certain sometime this month. I think it's some of the stuff that was worked on in LA tho. Congrats on that mane! :cheers:

Oh ok... I've been listening and the production is nice across the board. Thanks tho folk. Congrats to ya'll too!

Last edited:
Aye Jb4Play, I usually don't complement on the sound of people's tracks but man your tracks are what you call super hot. Remember my name "Mteezy", hopefully one day we can collaborate and get this money foreal.

Mteezy said:
Aye Jb4Play, I usually don't complement on the sound of people's tracks but man your tracks are what you call super hot. Remember my name "Mteezy", hopefully one day we can collaborate and get this money foreal.

preciate that so much mane! I'm still learning each and everyday and trying to learn my craft while really studying/being a student of it all. I have a long way to go but I'm paying my dues each and everyday and I know when god decides it's right, everything will work out. we can most def do that! stay in touch with me, my email and im's are in my sig. feel free to hit me anytime, that goes for any and everyone. :hello:

Outkast actually produced a large amount of their stuff with Mr D.J as Earthtone 3. And of course Organized N.O.I.Z.E

jb4play said:
preciate that so much mane! I'm still learning each and everyday and trying to learn my craft while really studying/being a student of it all. I have a long way to go but I'm paying my dues each and everyday and I know when god decides it's right, everything will work out. we can most def do that! stay in touch with me, my email and im's are in my sig. feel free to hit me anytime, that goes for any and everyone. :hello:

Damn. I envy you man. Stankonia was one of my favorite albums production wise. When I heard B.O.B. for the first time, I couldn't believe it. **** sounded amazing back then and still does. Working under Mr. DJ must be amazing. I'm trying to find someone to work under and learn from them and what they know. No luck yet though!

Back