who the hell is behind this ?

B

bigflash12

so im on myspace and youtube and im jsut listening to songs at random and then somthing strikes me... most of the songs im playing have this voice in the intro saying "RIGHT ABOUT NOW" so i go on wikepedia and im checking the credits of the songs and the producers are all different. so wat the hell is this is it a new trend, is it one guy making these beats and other producers getting credit, or are songwrites starting to shout there name in songz now???????????

Only one I've heard that on is on flo rida's track that Chase produced.

Trenchant said:
Right About Now...the funk show brutha....

lmao i was thinking that...whats that song called isnt it by fatboy slim

right about now....bout now...bout now....bout now....bout now

like this?

i believe the producer is Mad Scientist

he also did a track called Skippin for Mario..which also has the "Right About Now" tag

ya that one of the songs imma find all of em and post them cuz that sounds exactly like the one in flo rida's track

I think Right about now is a tag used by Rock City (Songwriting Duo).. They work wit Mad alot and also wrote da priceless joint for my nigga chase.

its a fad it will go away like "phat" and "whoop there it is" lol

Whoop..There I AM!

That song was Rocafella Skank btw, BussaNut, by Fatboy Slim, lol.

Yeah, Jolly Olly Man representing, you guys can just call me that from now on.

Pigeon man was crazy, i remember Arnold took him to get pizza, and he was like "what is this strange food?" or sumfin.

BrassCity said:
its a fad it will go away like "phat" and "whoop there it is" lol
people dont still say "whoop there it is" ? i do

SoulKeyz said:
I think Right about now is a tag used by Rock City (Songwriting Duo).. They work wit Mad alot and also wrote da priceless joint for my nigga chase.

thanks for the info man, and that skippin joint mad did for mario is crazy man it mad musical .....

mad scientist, i studied from him when he was on soundclick.

Last edited:
Back