What's the best placement you ALMOST got....

Props to y'all for y'all stories and for dropping names. Like we on a mb behind computer screams, Im sure it wont hurt to say the names of who you almost worked with lol.

Can always drop names of people we have worked with. I have Phil Da Agony on a track and he sucked, I'm not happy with him one bit (not that I was involved much but making the beat). I think my friend even had to pay him (not much mind you) for a feature that sounds like he recorded on a cheap laptop mic. I don't even think it will be releasable. I actually think the track would be much better off without him. [/RANT]

^^^I mixed a few tracks for J Hood(d-block) that came out the same. He had pro tools 9, but the mic sounded like it was the one built into a macbook. No offense to fam, good dude, just real spit.

biggest one was Beyonces last album that came out. thought i had a record on there, Rico Love wrote it too, but didnt go through.. idk what happened, but it was some politics type deal.

biggest one was Beyonces last album that came out. thought i had a record on there, Rico Love wrote it too, but didnt go through.. idk what happened, but it was some politics type deal.

^^ a good friend of mine who I used to play with actually got on that album. Him and S1 did "Best Thing I Never Had".

^^^I can't front, that's pretty big, lol.

i think Rico was cool with her pops, and Beyonce & her pops really arent on speaking terms or something like that. Theres a lot of bad blood. So they scrapped the record before they even cut it smh. I was so mad, so so mad. It will still be dope if Brandy uses it.. but

thats like having J.Cole use your beat after Jay-Z was originally supposed to use it

and yea Caleb is dope as hell on them keys man, him and S1 make a good team, they got crazy records

FP on an album like that would be impressive, looks like there are some pretty impressive people on here now :D.

Nigga Caleb is unreal. folded many a time against that dude in College.

last time we talked he was telling me about their Willow Smith record, but that was awhile ago.

i think Rico was cool with her pops, and Beyonce & her pops really arent on speaking terms or something like that. Theres a lot of bad blood. So they scrapped the record before they even cut it smh. I was so mad, so so mad. It will still be dope if Brandy uses it.. but

thats like having J.Cole use your beat after Jay-Z was originally supposed to use it

and yea Caleb is dope as hell on them keys man, him and S1 make a good team, they got crazy records

Same shit happened with my J.Hud record. The cat that had was driving the situation fell out with the label, and with it, fell my chances of scoring that record.

J.Hud woulda killed it too.

Funny...Michel'le almost ended up with that record earlier this year.

L.S.I. album. But they were a buncha nut cases that self imploded before the world could see there talent.

Damn fam, you on your shit. Just the fact that you got Rico Love to write on your shit let alone Beyonce.:bigeyes: Man I think I would have cried. If I produced for Beyonce Id prolly quit the game afetr that, its like what else is there left to do lol (j/k)

You think it could be used on her next project or for somebody else?

EDIT: I see you said it could possibly go to Brandy, Brandy got a little resurgence going, I just recently heard that new single she got out and its pretty dope

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

^^ a good friend of mine who I used to play with actually got on that album. Him and S1 did "Best Thing I Never Had".

That was a cool record. I tried use that to holla at a chick, wthe song was playing and I was basically tryna say isnt a compliment to be the "best thing you never had" eventhough I knew what the song really meant :cool:

Last edited:
Damn fam, you on your shit. Just the fact that you got Rico Love to write on your shit let alone Beyonce.:bigeyes: Man I think I would have cried. If I produced for Beyonce Id prolly quit the game afetr that, its like what else is there left to do lol (j/k)

You think it could be used on her next project or for somebody else?

EDIT: I see you said it could possibly go to Brandy, Brandy got a little resurgence going, I just recently heard that new single she got out and its pretty dope

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

That was a cool record. I tried use that to holla at a chick, wthe song was playing and I was basically tryna say isnt a compliment to be the "best thing you never had" eventhough I knew what the song really meant :cool:

haha yea man i appreciate it, yea hopefully i pray it gets on the Brandy record, havent been informed of anything official just yet, but i know its def in contention to be there

another one is, i got 2 records with mario, but because the label is kinda holding his album hostage, the songs aint coming out until he gets his buzz up, so thats another situation where im just like praying something goes through. cause the records are crazy

thats kinda why i like dealing with indie artists, its less middle men involved for the most part, thats kinda where my head is at right now, working with people who genuinely wanna work with me

Back