what is this jay z song????????

Y

YABOICHEEZE

i havent heard it in like two years and i wanted to cop it but i dont know tha name or what albulm its on

he keep using his tha same word "money" as his rhyming word

under tha matress drug money......... thug money

and it has this funky ass slap bass bassline

help me out here guys this sh!t is really buggin me right now .........

imaginary player - vol. 1 (i think)...btw, no need to double post haha

havok... said:
imaginary player - vol. 1 (i think)...btw, no need to double post haha
haha yeah tha sever was trippin for a second cuz it was too busy so i hit post new thread a 2nd time not knowin it would post twice.......lol

thanks tho hommie

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that's it,it's off his second album, that's the song where he cracks on the dude asking him what's the difference btween a 4.0 and 4.5 (about 30-40 grand lol).That's a classic Hov joint right there.

jeffery225 said:
Yeah, that's it,it's off his second album, that's the song where he cracks on the dude asking him what's the difference btween a 4.0 and 4.5 (about 30-40 grand lol).That's a classic Hov joint right there.

4.6 hommie get ya change right my dude........lol naw im playin

but yeah thanks guys that sh!t is one of my favs so i had to hear it

Yo dog whats the difference between a 4.0 & a 4.6, about 30 to 40 grand cocksucker, now beat it. One of my favorite Jay-Z songs. The orange CD, Vol. 1

gotti799 said:
Yo dog whats the difference between a 4.0 & a 4.6, about 30 to 40 grand cocksucker, now beat it. One of my favorite Jay-Z songs. The orange CD, Vol. 1

Do them sh*ts even got leathers???

:sing:

bumpin sum other sh!t, you know sum other sh!t, you proly hop on my dick right there........................

Back