What The Flizzuck is All These Leavin Threads?

Anyone play San Andreas? I swear FP is looking like the part when there's a riot in the city!

wtf is this ****??!??!!?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited:
What the hell are people doing on this site that takes so much of their time? It only takes a few minutes to look at the new threads and make a post. It's as fast as checking e-mail. Or do people spend hours on their e-mail as well?

I hate to be a old timer and vent and complain, but 2 or three years ago, this place was rich with great discussions, knowledge being passed and people who actually MADE MUSIC lol. This isn't anyone's fault but ourselves...

Now it's a bunch of niggas hating, cryin, lookin for attention....

We all know that music speaks for itself, so lets try to keep it that way.

Alright I'm done, lol

Win T-I-P said:
I hate to be a old timer and vent and complain, but 2 or three years ago, this place was rich with great discussions, knowledge being passed and people who actually MADE MUSIC lol. This isn't anyone's fault but ourselves...

Now it's a bunch of niggas hating, cryin, lookin for attention....

We all know that music speaks for itself, so lets try to keep it that way.

Alright I'm done, lol

I feel you, you've probably been here about the same time as me. This place is a joke now.

There were never so many threads with people jocking their favorite rapper/producer on here back in the day.

If someone is trying to get started now, this is NOT the place to come for advice anymore.

jadillac1181 said:
I feel you, you've probably been here about the same time as me. This place is a joke now.

There were never so many threads with people jocking their favorite rapper/producer on here back in the day.

If someone is trying to get started now, this is NOT the place to come for advice anymore.

??????

Da fhuck I register here for then? Ain't nothing poppin' up in this jaun no more?

**** I feel like the idiot that cosigned Hillary a day before she lost the Dems bid . . .

:mad:

Back