Went from New No Limit, Guttar Music, Take A Stand, And Now........

saturatedskillz

NO LIMIT FOREVER RECORDS: http://nolimitforeverrecords.com
The track that plays on the site Romeo killed!

Upcoming Album Realses:

Suni Black- Lights Out
Silkk The Shocker- Unfinished Bussiness
Lil D- The Arrival
Black Don- Loyalty Is Everything
Valentino- Young Louis
Romeo- Intelligent Hoodlum

New Gangsta

New Bengie
[video=youtube;pbWQQJFpIDU&feature=related]video[/video]
[video=youtube;Eb_uNtxaJ94&feature]video[/video]

I hope they're for real about this shit, because if Romeo & P put 110% into this new label and stay indie I can see them making a comeback.
Romeo was on Ustream about 3 weeks ago. and he played "Look At Me" a snippet of "Titanic" which he says has Taylor Swift and Rihanna on it. He also played a snippet of "Real Hustlaz" with Black Don and Meek Mills. I also believe they shouldn't been back any former soldiers except Bengie & Gangsta , Playa, and of course C-Los.
Only thing that sucks is Cymphonique is on Hollywood Dream Music/Sony.

P.S. After looking over the site for bit is Suni Blac Rashad McCants, the one who played on the 2005 North Carolina team that won a national title?

Last edited:
I'd love to see a no limit comeback but it's never gonna be the same without Mia X, C, Kane and Abel, Magic, Serv On and Fiend... Speaking of which Im interviewing Mia X tomorrow. That shit really takes me back. I was 7 years old when I heard Im Bout it Bout it and been bumpin that old no limit for 15 years already. 7 Sins, Life Insurance and Theres One in Every Family are my favorite albums

I'd love to see a no limit comeback but it's never gonna be the same without Mia X, C, Kane and Abel, Magic, Serv On and Fiend... Speaking of which Im interviewing Mia X tomorrow. That shit really takes me back. I was 7 years old when I heard Im Bout it Bout it and been bumpin that old no limit for 15 years already. 7 Sins, Life Insurance and Theres One in Every Family are my favorite albums

I feel what your saying it will never be what it was, but i hope they can make so what of a come back. I was like 11 years old when Ghetto D came and I'm still bumping it to this day!

id say more mac, mystikal, krazy i agree on fiend tho but to each his own

No Limit will never make a comeback, and I was a big fan from 97-early 2000s. The biggest thing keeping No Limit is not having production like they once had. And I'm not saying they need Beats By The Pound again...but come on, P & Romeo are sitting on millions and they can't find decent producers...an on top that Romeo sucks. The only current No Limit affiliates with any kind of talent are Black & C-Los

No Limit will never come back. In fact, they need to dump the name and start over again.

And what made No Limit was it's SOUND. BBTP gave No Limit it's own SOUND like Dr. Dre gave Death Row it's own sound, and like The Funk Brothers gave Motown it's own SOUND.

P is too big headed to understand or accept that. That's what caused his fall off in the first place, because he was under the impression that "ain't no PRODUCER make him", when that was exactly the case.

KLC WAS the NO Limit Sound, and once he left, No Limit fell apart.

No Limit will never make a comeback, and I was a big fan from 97-early 2000s. The biggest thing keeping No Limit is not having production like they once had. And I'm not saying they need Beats By The Pound again...but come on, P & Romeo are sitting on millions and they can't find decent producers...an on top that Romeo sucks. The only current No Limit affiliates with any kind of talent are Black & C-Los

Lol, I wouldn't say Romeo sucks, he's not one of the best out right now. It's would be cool if they got Riley J to be their main producer.

Guess Master P finally figured out that Oprah Winfrey and Bill Gates don't want his kind around. Cuz no matter what, he'll always be a THUG.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

There are FP MEMBERS WITH BETTER WEBSITES THAN THAT!!!

Come on P...Seriously??

Damn, can't hear these at work but, yeah it's a wrap for the No Limit 'brand'. They need an overhaul. And yes, Beats By The Pound MADE No Limit. I'd say 80% of the rappers/singers on No Limit back in the day were wack. Beats held them up for sure.

No Limit will never come back. In fact, they need to dump the name and start over again.

And what made No Limit was it's SOUND. BBTP gave No Limit it's own SOUND like Dr. Dre gave Death Row it's own sound, and like The Funk Brothers gave Motown it's own SOUND.

P is too big headed to understand or accept that. That's what caused his fall off in the first place, because he was under the impression that "ain't no PRODUCER make him", when that was exactly the case.

KLC WAS the NO Limit Sound, and once he left, No Limit fell apart.

The same case with Bone. I bet if they started messing with U-Neek's sound again (was still cool till BTNHresurrection) they could make a comeback.

Ok so Suni Blac is Rashad McCants. Below is two of his freestyles I found on youtube

[video=youtube;kWNsvbVourc&feature]video[/video]

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

G5-J "Can't lose remix"

Last edited:
Back