[VIDEO] Sean Kingston Speaks Out On His Chains Being Robbed! Plus Shows The First Bla

cocky..lol wtf i think he needs to start buyin his freakin jewelry in full..that means insurace too..i have brietling navitimer..nice watch..lil benlty jawn you know..i paid 4 grand...you mean to tell me you gon buy a chain that costs 500 000 and insure it for dirt..somethings not adding up lol..

Hey guys.

Every time i see sean kingston i just want to choke his ass out. I cant stand that fat mother****e*.

Smh ,all these niggas lettin paper change them ,that dude kingston was mad humble comin in ,now look at him ,talkin about how people might never see certain places and talking about his money ,and showin off his jewels and gadgets ,for once im truly disgusted with these niggas ,we are in the middle of this recession and on the brink of financial disaster and these niggas aint got nothin better to do but get on the net and brag about their things to make people who go without to feel less than they really are.smh and im even more disgusted that people are still gonna support dude and feed his ego and pockets with more money to brag and boast.

LOL Sean better hope John Mayer and Samantha Ronson didnt hear his lil Blackberry comment...

funny too, i was so amped to cop the Bold but they kept delaying it so I bought an Iphone 3G instead. If the Bold has full Itunes support i might sell this thing :D

dudes got talent. Until JR stops workin with him hes got a free pass to talk ****.

smh tho dudes just immature

Milez502 said:
lmfao this mothafuka so fat his cheeks bout to fold over his eyes

Word, LOL.

BottomUpBeats said:
Hey guys.

Every time i see sean kingston i just want to choke his ass out. I cant stand that fat mother****e*.

LMAO!!! I feel you mon.

Last edited:
Back