Video of the Games brother “BIG FASE” getting knocked out in his own hood

C.P. said:
^LMAO, Rome needs an autobiographical movie, I'd buy 3 or 4 copies of that dvd

I saw my cousin punch a dude in the jaw so hard at a party that the dude just looked at him and left. Ish was like slow motion, the dude touched my cousin on the face with his wallet and my cousin cracked THE SHAT out of that fool. The dude had 3 friends standing next to him, they looked at my cousin too like DAMN! No wind up or nothing, just straight KRACK!!!. I can guarantee that by the sound of it... that dudes jaw was broken. My cousin asked all three of 'em who wanted it. We had a gallon of gin and this dude that was with us had it in his hand and when the dude fell down, he threw the gallon of gin at that dude and cracked him in the head. He got cussed the phugg out the rest of the day. We had to drink Night Train. They hooked me up with this chick that they had introduced me to at a pizza spot the day before.... (the day before... she expressed no interest in ol Romey Rome... now this batch was calling asking who the phuck I'm iz)... I jumped up and down in that ho's cat but those mosquito's at the beach were tearing me the phuck UP! Romance goes out of the window when them SKEETAZ start bitin' yo ass.

The wildest thing out all of that was that this chick called my cousin and all of the dudes that were with me when they dropped me off and told them how I phuckked ?????????????????? WTF???? Ol batch!

She then proceeded to skip work and shyt to show a ninja a good time for awhile and started talking about marriage and shyt. I was only home for 30 days on leave from the Army. One day I was laying beside that chick and she mentioned getting married and traveling with me and I told her I didn't think so THE BATCH punched me in the NUTS! Hard as HELL! ... you know what I did right... I punched that ho right back.

She had an old crack dealer boyfriend that all of the dudes THAT DROPPED ME OFF! said was going to shoot me on sight after he found out that she had been kickin' with me. I knew the dude... but they didn't know that. He was my older brothers friend and had stayed at our house overnight a lot of times. When I saw him, he said "U been phuckkin' Nicole huh?" I said "Yep". He didn't say anything else and asked for some drank. (She had told me all of the dirty shyt he had done to her and I'm kinda compassionate when things aren't equal... so he fell into my ho category... guns or no guns).

My 30 days was coming to an end... I had screwed her for about 15 of 'em.

Oh, one night she slapped me outside of the club in front of my brother.... she got stiff-handed sumptin terrible. I still feel bad about that... but she had to think she was pretty tough to be haulin' off on a nigga like that for some shyt she made up in her head.... I was talkin' to anotha chick... FOR MY COUSIN. The stiff-hand was part reflex / part embarrasment because my brother was like OH! DAMN! Who is this chick!

P.S.:My cousin is the type of dude that if you got beat up in the club... he'd throw chairs on top of you because you lost. (seen him do it).

The moral of this story is... be cool with your cousins. They'll get you ass and protect you in tough situations.

Last edited by a moderator:
biggrome said:
No need to grab a gun... but if a mf punched me like that.... a golf club or baseball bat would do.

There would be a video of that dude with his face caved in on YouTube the next morning if he hit me like that.

My pops taught me that. My cousin punched me in the face and I went into the house crying... My Dad took me to the front door and put me out of the house and locked the door and told me not to come back until I whipped his azz and he saw my cousin crying... it took me about an hour to get up the nerve because my cousin was pretty raw... but I was getting hungry and needed to get back into that house... I got my brother to hold my cousin down (my brother just happened to be on the street where I saw my cousin...) while I kicked him and stomped him... then I had the best bologna sandwich I've ever had...

Revenge is sweet.

yeah my mom did the same thing to me, so i had to go beat down a white boy.

biggrome said:
I saw my cousin punch a dude in the jaw so hard at a party that the dude just looked at him and left. Ish was like slow motion, the dude touched my cousin on the face with his wallet and my cousin cracked THE SHAT out of that fool. The dude had 3 friends standing next to him, they looked at my cousin too like DAMN! No wind up or nothing, just straight KRACK!!!. I can guarantee that by the sound of it... that dudes jaw was broken. My cousin asked all three of 'em who wanted it. We had a gallon of gin and this dude that was with us had it in his hand and when the dude fell down, he threw the gallon of gin at that dude and cracked him in the head. He got cussed the phugg out the rest of the day. We had to drink Night Train. They hooked me up with this chick that they had introduced me to at a pizza spot the day before.... (the day before... she expressed no interest in ol Romey Rome... now this batch was calling asking who the phuck I'm iz)... I jumped up and down in that ho's cat but those mosquito's at the beach were tearing me the phuck UP! Romance goes out of the window when them SKEETAZ start bitin' yo ass.

The wildest thing out all of that was that this chick called my cousin and all of the dudes that were with me when they dropped me off and told them how I phuckked ?????????????????? WTF???? Ol batch!

She then proceeded to skip work and shyt to show a ninja a good time for awhile and started talking about marriage and shyt. I was only home for 30 days on leave from the Army. One day I was laying beside that chick and she mentioned getting married and traveling with me and I told her I didn't think so THE BATCH punched me in the NUTS! Hard as HELL! ... you know what I did right... I punched that ho right back.

She had an old crack dealer boyfriend that all of the dudes THAT DROPPED ME OFF! said was going to shoot me on sight after he found out that she had been kickin' with me. I knew the dude... but they didn't know that. He was my older brothers friend and had stayed at our house overnight a lot of times. When I saw him, he said "U been phuckkin' Nicole huh?" I said "Yep". He didn't say anything else and asked for some drank. (She had told me all of the dirty shyt he had done to her and I'm kinda compassionate when things aren't equal... so he fell into my ho category... guns or no guns).

My 30 days was coming to an end... I had screwed her for about 15 of 'em.

Oh, one night she slapped me outside of the club in front of my brother.... she got stiff-handed sumptin terrible. I still feel bad about that... but she had to think she was pretty tough to be haulin' off on a nigga like that for some shyt she made up in her head.... I was talkin' to anotha chick... FOR MY COUSIN. The stiff-hand was part reflex / part embarrasment because my brother was like OH! DAMN! Who is this chick!

P.S.:My cousin is the type of dude that if you got beat up in the club... he'd throw chairs on top of you because you lost. (seen him do it).

The moral of this story is... be cool with your cousins. They'll get you ass and protect you in tough situations.

CLASSIC

The way I see it the dude is right... If he's trying to reach for bigger and better things, then he has no need to get bogged down in that crap and have some stupid stuff go down over pride... If you've lived around that stuff you know that it never really ends... Somebody gets embarrased, which leads to them coming back with a confrontation after that with their boys, which leads to somebody bringing a knife or a gun or some crap, and if somebody gets shot or killed, then somebody has to come back and shoot somebody else....

I've lost dudes that I was close to over some stupid little stuff like this because of people escalating stuff that is minor... Back in the day a fight was a fight but now even when in highschool it seems like dudes just can't let stuff go and it ends up in some senseless crime.

I hope he reaches his goals and makes it above all this.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's crazy how GAME turned on his brother and took his whip and had dudes driving it past his brothers crib...

That's super wack.

Back