Umm Can Someone Explain This One??

rizzo

YEAH SO... WHY DID RODNEY WASTE A BEAT ON TYRA BANKS..AND WHY THE HELL DOES IS SHE IN THE STUDIO IN THE FIRST PLACE???? DAMN... IM BOUT TO GO SING NOW!

Dog chill with the caps....and I was thinking the same thing,I guess people think just because there famous they can sing...her album will flop.

rizzo said:
YEAH SO... WHY DID RODNEY WASTE A BEAT ON TYRA BANKS..AND WHY THE HELL DOES IS SHE IN THE STUDIO IN THE FIRST PLACE???? DAMN... IM BOUT TO GO SING NOW!

please turn of your capslock.

good post. i dont think it was a waste i heard he say that she's just doing it cause she loves it and wants to pay her dues cause she doesnt wanna seem like a mee too artist and i comment that attitude if it is a genuine one. there are alot of disingenuous statements by bigwigs but imma take it at face value and cheer her on unless she really really sucks horribly. now if she licks a mic during a performance i just wond give a sh!t and i'll be happy as hell. time will tell.

j-traxx said:

now if she licks a mic during a performance i just wond give a sh!t and i'll be happy as hell

I can definitely feel you on that one!!!

Jackpot..you getting me in trouble with my wife with all of these pics...Mane she caught me again looking at Trinas a@#...Tyra will go wood but if she licks a mic...I will be her biggest fan

Icesolated.Com said:
.Tyra will go wood but if she licks a mic

go wood?

hahahahaha that's gotta be better than platinum. lol :p

i hope she does well and doesnt end up being a clone of someone else in the industry.

Icesolated.Com said:
Jackpot..you getting me in trouble with my wife with all of these pics...Mane she caught me again looking at Trinas a@#

hahahahaha....that's what there for my friend...lol

That song was weak, and the video won't show anywhere else, but I like Tyra. If everybody else can do it, why can't she?
.......Did you see that chick bust he @ss?? That was funny. And why did they go dinner with Ol Dirty, Rza, and Kinetic? I didn't get it. maybe they figured Camille was gonna win the comp( which she should have), and her favorite is the Wu.

Back