Tupac's murderer is Suge Knight

DarFunk

I think I know who killed 2pac.

Suge Knight Did.
Because 2pac was leaving his company becuase his contract was up. He knew that 2pac was very intellegent and that he would no longer make any money off of Death Row. Everyone was leaving, Dre, Snoop? Know one to rely on. If 2pac left he definitely would of been SOL. Now that 2pac is gone, suge knight is making all the money he want soley off of 2pac. Any thing associated with 2pac is associated with Suge Knight.

Watch the vid, and let me know what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0JFPK7Rjgg&feature=related

Last edited:
dude this is like 3 threads by you of random **** 2pac's death was a long time ago, it doesnt matter go make music damn

The higher ups had Pac hit. It was because Knight, along with Damon Dash, Irv Gotti, & J Prince from Houston, were all going to put up $20 million each to start their own black distribution company so they didn't have to get down with all the satanism in the music industry in order to be successful. Once the higher ups found out about this, they took matters into their own hands. This was the birth of the hip hop police.

They decided that each of these men would give a blood sacrifice to satan for their defiance. Suge's was Pac, Dame's was Aaliyah, whom was his fiance at the time, Irv's was Ashanti, and most recently J. Prince's was the late great Pimp C. Ashanti disbanded from Murder Inc. in time to be spared, but they hit Irv Gotti with the case instead. These people were all taken out on some ritual sacrifice sh!t. Look where all four of those guys are now: Suge is broke somewhere wit federal agents following his every move, they took Jay away from Dame, Murder Inc. is done, and while J. Prince will continue to get that Texas bread, he, along with the rest of them, will never get that real industry money, because they aren't willing to sell out and "sell their souls" for success.

Countless others have unknowingly and unwillingly given the same type of sacrifice to these bastards. We all know who Kanye gave up, we all know who Jennifer Hudson gave up, listen to Lost Ones and you'll know who Jay-Z gave up.

You can have great success in the industry, but once you reach certain point, you will be approached and asked to get down with that satan sh!t. You will either let them control your career like a Rhianna or you will keep it real like Dave Chapelle did and not sell out. Everyone thought he was crazy for not taking the $50 mil and dippin out to Africa; wrong, he just didn't want to be apart of the bullsh!t, and look where he is now.

I know this sounds wild as hell but after intense research I believe there is plenty of truth to the idea of satanism in the music industry. Some things just can't get anymore obvious. Decide for yourself.

Last edited:
okay, I wasn't ready for this thread. My mind is blown. I don't care anymore, I'm making music.

Tell yall what... if I ever get that big, I'll be the first to come back to FP and spread the secret.

The higher ups had Pac hit. It was because Knight, along with Damon Dash, Irv Gotti, & J Prince from Houston, were all going to put up $20 million each to start their own black distribution company so they didn't have to get down with all the satanism in the music industry in order to be successful. Once the higher ups found out about this, they took matters into their own hands. This was the birth of the hip hop police.

They decided that each of these men would give a blood sacrifice to satan for their defiance. Suge's was Pac, Dame's was Aaliyah, whom was his fiance at the time, Irv's was Ashanti, and most recently J. Prince's was the late great Pimp C. Ashanti disbanded from Murder Inc. in time to be spared, but they hit Irv Gotti with the case instead. These people were all taken out on some ritual sacrifice sh!t. Look where all four of those guys are now: Suge is broke somewhere wit federal agents following his every move, they took Jay away from Dame, Murder Inc. is done, and while J. Prince will continue to get that Texas bread, he, along with the rest of them, will never get that real industry money, because they aren't willing to sell out and "sell their souls" for success.

Countless others have unknowingly and unwillingly given the same type of sacrifice to these bastards. We all know who Kanye gave up, we all know who Jennifer Hudson gave up, listen to Lost Ones and you'll know who Jay-Z gave up.

You can have great success in the industry, but once you reach certain point, you will be approached and asked to get down with that satan sh!t. You will either let them control your career like a Rhianna or you will keep it real like Dave Chapelle did and not sell out. Everyone thought he was crazy for not taking the $50 mil and dippin out to Africa; wrong, he just didn't want to be apart of the bullsh!t, and look where he is now.

I know this sounds wild as hell but after intense research I believe there is plenty of truth to the idea of satanism in the music industry. Some things just can't get anymore obvious. Decide for yourself.

If thats true please tell me who lil Wayne sacrificed because if anybody got some voodoo/ satanism sh*t going on its that dude. how can someone make such terrible music with inaudible lyrics and sell like that... but why is the sacrifice so random why did Jen Hudson have to lose her whole family... that don't add up.

Not even taking into account the fact that your whole argument is based on a bullsh*t premise, Irv Gotti or Dame Dash didn't have anything close to 20 million dollars in 1996. That easily, your entire conspiracy theory is debunked.

Only on Fp can you go from ringing in January 1st 2010, the begining of a new decade and then we move back to the 90's. SMH some peoples kids.

It definitely wasn't Suge Knight.
Pac was worth more alive than dead, and Suge is not an idiot.
He had to fulfill his contract with Death Row before he could leave, and that meant Suge caking off more albums.

Last edited:
mh6ayv.gif
HEY!!!!!!
you leave Aaliyah out of this!

I'm sorry...

BUT REALLY THOUGH

mh6ayv.gif
mh6ayv.gif

seven20

Last edited:
tell me something I don't already know

I'm thinking hes probably thought about getting Dre and Snoop killed too but don't know how to distance himself from it

and thats why biggy was killed to make it look like it was "beef"

Yeah for real, The government, along with Knight had TRupac killed. Cmon a Black man with power. He will get killed.

Martin Luther King
MalCom X
Lincoln( He freed the slaves)
Barack Obama(death threats, they proboly want him dead too,)

Tupac had a lot of influence and power. He could of easily took over the industry and Suge becasue of his intelligence

Back