Tupac - "God Bless the Dead"

TechnikaL

I've been meaning to ask about this for a looooong time, and maybe someone can help me out with this (Da Orginal Blade, this means you):

In the beginning of Tupac's "God bless the dead" he says "rest in peace to my muthaf*cka Biggie Smalls, thats right..."

Why did he say this??

Didn't Pac die first, in sept. 1996, before Biggie (march 1997)???

Was this supposed to mean something, or was it recorded after Biggie's death?

If you need to hear the version, I can post it on soundclick or something.

peace

There was another biggie smalls who was a good friend of pac back in the day but he got killed. Tupac actually made BIG change his name because of that. Everybody thinks tupac predicted what was gonna happen and all this wild sh!t but that god bless the dead song was actually recorded when pac & big were still friends. Again its not about the notorious big, its about another biggie smalls.

Pac Made Bigge Change his Name?

I'm No Expert on this subject but i Heard he changed it because there was a reggae artist with that name.

Sorry, my browser was acting up last nite. I couldn't go to any sites much less log on too FP. But people always tried to throw this in a pot with all the other myths that go along with Pac's makaveli theory. "Ohhhhhh.. he said this, he still has to be alive" type ****. Fact is, it was impossible for the reason you mentioned, he died before Biggie (Notorious). dmp is right, I mean the man was a poetic genius in so many ways. But that sh!t there.... too much.

mistaox said:
Pac Made Bigge Change his Name?

I'm No Expert on this subject but i Heard he changed it because there was a reggae artist with that name.

that reggae artist could very well be the biggie smalls I'm talking about. Hitemup.com did some research on this a long time ago I just remember that it was a biggie smalls I figured he was a rapper since they had an album cover of him.

Back