Thursday Night Topics (T.N.T.): Artists Who Rap About A Fake Lifestyle.

I think everyone thinks it's okay until they become filthy rich off of it. If you didn't mind before why do you mind now?

I think everyone thinks it's okay until they become filthy rich off of it. If you didn't mind before why do you mind now?

I agree. It's not a problem til somebody is famous from it. Then people want to scream FAKE. But let that dope rapper come into the studio that sounds like money but is just the dude down the street.....nothing else is thought of it. NOW...let the dude that is really bout that life come in to the studio....start getting skead and shit. Rap is rap. If a dude can make good money off one album....................just one album and be fake but before it he was working at McDonalds......what's the real problem?

Last edited:
I just think it comes off corny as **** unless you're doing it for artistic reasons...like Kool Keith being lost in space on his Black Elvis album haha probably not what you guys are talking about but oh well

If you've been following Rap & Hip Hop closely for the past 3-5 years then you can probably recollect a few rapper exposures with the most notable one being Rick Ross.

Back