Soulja Boy Internet Craze??

Justin Rockwell

I keep hearing that Soulja Boy was a big internet craze, if so, then why did us ol'timin FP'ers never hear anything of this dude LOL??

Just about all of us have Myspace...Soundclick... and this is a very populated forum. It's a lotta networkin folks on here!

Come Next month, I've been here 2 years and not once in that 2 years did I see a Soulja Boy thread before he got signed, even disreguarding the fact that he's wack and made his entire album on the demo version of FL Studio (Fact).

Please discuss...

Last edited:
sorry but there was a thread of him before he got signed ,fp was too busy hatin on his myspace popularity and his youtube vids ,then when he got signed they were hatin harder than ever.lol

Soulja Boy didn't have a craze. Cloverfield had a muth****in craze, and the movie paid off to the hype!

Another intellectually challenging thread by Rando.

Just because you didn't see em doesn't mean they don't exist.

I bet he didn't have as much hype as you.

I heard him and his hype way before he got signed. We actually exchanged myspace messages briefly waaaaaay back when.

noblewordz said:
Another intellectually challenging thread by Rando.

Just because you didn't see em doesn't mean they don't exist.

I bet he didn't have as much hype as you.

You're a grown fukin man, act like it.

I did'nt say they did'nt exist, I just never saw his hype over the internet and I browse popular music sites often (FP, Myspace, YouTube, Soundclick and other various forums)

end of convo with you. :hello:

His buzz waz crazy before he got signed, how ya'll gonna be up to date on the industry when u can't keep your ear to the net let alone the streets.......

Justin RockWell said:
You're a grown fukin man, act like it.

I did'nt say they did'nt exist, I just never saw his hype over the internet and I browse popular music sites often (FP, Myspace, YouTube, Soundclick and other various forums)

end of convo with you. :hello:

Yeah .. and your fukin grown men.

LOL I'm just playin, relax have some Cheetos.

as20gp said:
lol i hope this niggas not serious..

he dont want it wit me..
no need for e-thuggin :rolleyes:

I wanna know how's it comin along?

How long have you been "PRODUCING" again, I forgot?

Can I hear a track you PRODUCED since you bout to open a PRODUCTION company??

:D

Last edited:
lol why don't u just work on ur album homie.. seriously

don't worry bout me. i'll tell Mims u said hi.

I've been producing long enough to do wat I've done.. besdes I have other Producers im working with.. and im workin out a deal with..

matta fact.. u'll see 2008 4th quarter

I'll work on my album if you promise to work on them beats of yours...and without the help of PG16Kid (BL3 on the beat!) :D

MIMS's beatboxing is better than your beats...honestly.

If you been PRODUCING, let me hear 1 example of your mad New York bred producin skill! :rolleyes:

Oh yeah! Can't wait for the end of 08'

Nigga Please.....

Last edited:
Back