So white people in the USA are racist ?

O

OliverPractice

I'm white form europe, and at first I tought being black in the USA being a real disatvantage was bs cause obviously as white dude I'm not thinking white people are racist, in a significant way, saw a Brother ali video talk about it and tough dude was sucking up as a white rapper. However recently this business lady (mother of a friend) who I'm giving english lessons too, her son worked in the usa for 4 months cca, told me in a general convo bout the USA that the most important thing is to be white, I was like lol ok seems I was an ass and Brother Ali has a point. So what's it like ?

Just for fun asking, I'm white and nothing bad can happen to me if I come to the USA duh derp derp

If some racist mad black gang bangers catch me I'll just pretend to be mexican by adding -homie- at the end of my sentences.

ok so you're answer is that it's casual racism. In any ways if I was a white american I would not really feel guilty if I wasn't the one beign racist, kind of. I'm in a country of 3 nationalities and the minorities in my part of the country, the 1 minority, I didn't hear stories bout bad things happening, well we are all white so it's different, but there was a war 20 years ago between these 3. But yehga when you directly look different racism is to be expected more likely.

Racism is very covert here now. Stuff like slowly raising the rent in an all black neighborhood to move them out so you can build million dollar condos, not getting a job because of your name and not your qualifications, and receiving stiffer punishment for the same crime as a white person. It's stuff you cant prove and that has a deniable angle from the person doing it.

Racism is very covert here now. Stuff like slowly raising the rent in an all black neighborhood to move them out so you can build million dollar condos, not getting a job because of your name and not your qualifications, and receiving stiffer punishment for the same crime as a white person. It's stuff you cant prove and that has a deniable angle from the person doing it.

I do believe this and it makes sense. Sad but very possibly ture. However building million dollar condos is about $ not bout getting rid of blacks I would say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Racism in America is dying down but in general most agree the advantage comes to being white and male. That said its not racist its just kind of how it is. Hell black people are some of the most racist people on the planet. We hate everyone including other black people. Not everyone but a good amount of black people do. I personally have no beef with anyone I think if the only reason I can have to hate you is the color of your skin then I am a petty person.

Over here we call them Republicans.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

We hate everyone including other black people.

I think we hate the "status" of other black people. Classism or something.

The haves vs. The have-nots

Last edited:
Racism in America is dying down but in general most agree the advantage comes to being white and male. That said its not racist its just kind of how it is. Hell black people are some of the most racist people on the planet. We hate everyone including other black people. Not everyone but a good amount of black people do. I personally have no beef with anyone I think if the only reason I can have to hate you is the color of your skin then I am a petty person.

Well blacks being racist to whites is understandable, even tough this generation didn't do things that happened 150 years ago, and I think only 8% of white americans have ancestors who had slaves, there weren't that many black around, I guess the ramining 4% are imigrants or just whites that have mixed babies and incrase the "black" population. So most people literary have no stains even in the history of their ancestors, ok maybe they still were racist, despite not havin had slaves, but it was their greater grand dads grand dads, not them. However I guess there was a lot of racism still after 1856 (or whatever year they banned slavery).

Dave Chapelle left entertainment...............because he was this open door for white people to degrade us black people right in our face. Dave probably didn't think this would be a problem. See...there used to be a certain kind of white person that gets a pass with some of the black folk shit we do....because they basically grew up around us.....and we can since that shit as black folks if a white dude has been around us or if he just wants to be like us. But now a days it's the regular average white people going "bout to go night, night, nigga!" They white as hell with their white buddies.......but they have to try and relate with me on some shit that makes me feel degraded.

Like I'm chewing some gum............why this MFer walk up to me out of the blue "what you chewing.........crack?" WTF makes him say this type of shit?

Like him........he love Kevin Hart......he would probably want Kevin to shove something in him........but he be yelling "ready to go nite, nite". But his white boyfriend......that fool be yelling out "READY TO GO NITE, NITE, NIGGA!" Like it's all good.

I mean damn.......I know Flavor Flav is black...... Wesley Snipes is black.......but it just doesn't sound right coming out of a pure average white man's mouth. Shit...it doesn't sound right coming out of a highly proper black man's mouth. lol! They both give us a degraded feeling. Where as.....we can say they balck ass a MFer all day ourselves...because it's deeper humor than just us saying the shit......that crunchy black summabitch! Wesley Snipes looking MFer. You have to vibe like we vibe to get a pass to joke on these levels. Because we have been told all of our lives as blacks in America to BE STRONG. So we have already gained that defensive mode against certain types of people. Not only white....but those blacks who wanna be white. And it's not a hate thing.....so it's not "racism" thing with us. People can use that as an excuse all day for their hatefulness....and tell on their self. We are just made to watch white folks.....we sense your movements. We know when you are doing something just because we black. AND HERE IS THE MAIN THING ABOUT THAT.........is that some white folks used to sense that we sense that....so they pretty much showed a level of respect that shows us that they really would never try and disrespect us in anyway.

That's why you white folks get fired for simple racist jokes that ain't even racist. Because you didn't show that respect....even though you may not be racist at all. You can't call a black woman a nappyheaded ho..............there is nothing to discuss...even wanting to debate the shit calls for you being suspect......WE SENSE THAT SHIT.

Life is different when you live in a city surrounded by black people than a city surrounded by white people. White people watch what they say when they surrounded by black people.

Last edited:
Well blacks being racist to whites is understandable, even tough this generation didn't do things that happened 150 years ago, and I think only 8% of white americans have ancestors who had slaves, there weren't that many black around, I guess the ramining 4% are imigrants or just whites that have mixed babies and incrase the "black" population. So most people literary have no stains even in the history of their ancestors, ok maybe they still were racist, despite not havin had slaves, but it was their greater grand dads grand dads, not them. However I guess there was a lot of racism still after 1856 (or whatever year they banned slavery).

Black people can never be "racist". They can be "radical for what they believe". And you don't see a lot of radical black folks today. They feel they "have no real reason" to be radical. But it was a different story in our past. Being radical was a necessity. And somehow.....that type of radicalism turned into ignorance. And today white folks don't see how intelligent we as black folks really are with that given ability to see through MFers.......because their dumb ass is too busy focused on....."those ignorant black folks". Ignorant black folks are very entertaining. It makes people go "look at those black people and what they do"....like animals in a zoo. But they get their feelings hurt fuucking with real powerful black folks...... because entertainment is the WHITE MAN'S weakness......straight up.

Last edited:
Dave Chapelle left entertainment...............because he was this open door for white people to degrade us black people right in our face. Dave probably didn't think this would be a problem. See...there used to be a certain kind of white person that gets a pass with some of the black folk shit we do....because they basically grew up around us.....and we can since that shit as black folks if a white dude has been around us or if he just wants to be like us. But now a days it's the regular average white people going "bout to go night, night, nigga!" They white as hell with their white buddies.......but they have to try and relate with me on some shit that makes me feel degraded.

Like I'm chewing some gum............why this MFer walk up to me out of the blue "what you chewing.........crack?" WTF makes him say this type of shit?

Like him........he love Kevin Hart......he would probably want Kevin to shove something in him........but he be yelling "ready to go nite, nite". But his white boyfriend......that fool be yelling out "READY TO GO NITE, NITE, NIGGA!" Like it's all good.

I mean damn.......I know Flavor Flav is black...... Wesley Snipes is black.......but it just doesn't sound right coming out of a pure average white man's mouth. Shit...it doesn't sound right coming out of a highly proper black man's mouth. lol! They both give us a degraded feeling. Where as.....we can say they balck ass a MFer all day ourselves...because it's deeper humor than just us saying the shit......that crunchy black summabitch! Wesley Snipes looking MFer. You have to vibe like we vibe to get a pass to joke on these levels. Because we have been told all of our lives as blacks in America to BE STRONG. So we have already gained that defensive mode against certain types of people. Not only white....but those blacks who wanna be white. And it's not a hate thing.....so it's not "racism" thing with us. People can use that as an excuse all day for their hatefulness....and tell on their self. We are just made to watch white folks.....we sense your movements. We know when you are doing something just because we black. AND HERE IS THE MAIN THING ABOUT THAT.........is that some white folks used to sense that we sense that....so they pretty much showed a level of respect that shows us that they really would never try and disrespect us in anyway.

That's why you white folks get fired for simple racist jokes that ain't even racist. Because you didn't show that respect....even though you may not be racist at all. You can't call a black woman a nappyheaded ho..............there is nothing to discuss...even wanting to debate the shit calls for you being suspect......WE SENSE THAT SHIT.

Life is different when you live in a city surrounded by black people than a city surrounded by white people. White people watch what they say when they surrounded by black people.

I enjoyed reading this a lot, improves my understanding.

Ok it's late here in europe, gotta have a midnight snack, kinda hungry, then sleep

I think we have some , watermelons left.

Google rezultati pretra

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

1 nappy headed hoe - whites aren't nappy headed so = racial.

2 Nity nity -racial word- ehmmmm well, actualy me beign from a white enviourment it's like whatever a word, but c'mon being a minority that is obviously a minority -black & white oposing colors- and the history of the word, I do belive it offends people, but like that south park episode, when Cartmen used -that- word on Tokken, the conclusion was that you can not really get it as white guy, unless you're white in south africa maybe then, to them cracker is probably very similar to -that word-.

In the end you should respect others feeling.

Who am I fooling I'm ****ing bout to laugh at the tough of just saying that word once i'm in the usa to blacks, like ha ha I am white so it's super evil terible if I say that word ha ha oh I just said that word. But yeah I didn't grow up around a black white enviourment so to me it's different. However there's a word for the muslims, they are a different ethnicity here (3 nations in 1 country) and I never ever got the urge ot sue that word nor said it to a muslim. Even tough we are all white so it's less significant then -that word-. However just the huge deal of-thatword- makes me think I'll def say it to some black folks jokingly. Cause if you think just because someone is white and says that word it's a terible huge thing then it itches me to say it. Actualy I said it to a guy on skype afro american who I was talking with about forming a duo, however he made me say it I didn't wanna say it at all, but he was making a point bout the difference of -ga and -er and so he asked me to say the -ga version and I felt let's say not good saying it cause you don't wanna lose a friend.

Stupid racist whites ruining the fun of that word. But it proly wouldn't be fun to say at all if it wasn't forbiden, like I have no urge to say hey what's up my chulos, it's like nope.

But I do belive you, hell there is a video of the oprah show from maybe 23 years ago a white guy says on air to oprahs face that "they" are monkeys , like, wow, I tought that was something from 100 years ago.

It's honestly, offensive, or not offensive but pissing me off how you see "white people" portrait on the internet, including clips of tv shows and news, by blacks, sorry but hte truth, notice I said sometimes like "the white man" is the most agressive in history, wars, and blah blah racist. Like white is the racist race. ok so I'm in this "white man" grouping and I am inheretly racist, yeah sure. But you can read any type of bs on the internet, however I also saw youtube vidoes of political usa shows, talking bout Hitler and white racism and people on facebook.

In some parts of the world it's just a word actualy, I was skyping with a black french dude I've known from facebook and my friend comes into the room I just say hi and keep skyping and I guess he feels ignored and says that word. Now I personaly understand the meaning of it, like the real meaning, and if my friend knew he wouldn't have said it, *******. But people don't give 2 f+cks bout your skype convo with someone froma different country, like they take it as internet bs. A bit sad. The man is a minority and a really nice guy and you say something that likely bothers him. It's not just a joke, in history people got killed and made slaves cause of it. However history is history, not our world of 2012. And for your information whites have had likely more wars betwen themselves, in my country there was a war 20 years ago between 3 white nations, my friend lost his mother when he was a kid. Cousin his wife. Some people gotten that post traumatic syndrom who have been soldiers. I escaped to another country with my mom and brother cause of hte war. However my city was luckily at the very border of it, so it was better then other areas.

Regardless racialy and economicaly my life was pretty easy, not gonna front.

Black people can never be "racist". They can be "radical for what they believe". And you don't see a lot of radical black folks today. They feel they "have no real reason" to be radical. But it was a different story in our past. Being radical was a necessity. And somehow.....that type of radicalism turned into ignorance. And today white folks don't see how intelligent we as black folks really are with that given ability to see through MFers.......because their dumb ass is too busy focused on....."those ignorant black folks". Ignorant black folks are very entertaining. It makes people go "look at those black people and what they do"....like animals in a zoo. But they get their feelings hurt fuucking with real powerful black folks...... because entertainment is the WHITE MAN'S weakness......straight up.

I know rappers are in fact smart, not all but most, in their own way, but in the end it's people rappin bout well bragin bout sellin drugs, to other blacks mostly, like wtf, crack ruines you, and rappin bout murder and gang violence. You crazy americans turned it into - it's cool to rap bout how you are a drug dealer, being a drug dealer good ? Hmm imagine those sad, destroyed junkies and their ruined brains. And all the excesive violence. A super common thing to talk bout murder in your music.

^^^See here is the thing.................black people here in the U.S were lost from the beginning. We went from slavery to dependence. Only the ones who were intelligent enough to think ahead and never forget the past and present had a drive to fight this dependency.

The shit is harder than you think if you "don't really see it" for how it is. When you are getting "provided for"....you end up comfortable. That comfort is another man's control. But that same comfort is blinding for the dependent.

For example......if you think back to slavery in the U.S, we were put to death for being "book smart". We were smart enough to know how important it was to understand English....that was being "street smart". And we developed our own language from it. A black man makes more money selling drugs than people who went to college......that's street smart. A black man writes down rhymes on a piece of paper, sell cassette tapes of his songs to his black community.....that's street smarts. But in all of that...we want to give back to "the community". That's where our ignorance falls in. Because of the lack of importance in being "book smart".........being book smart is what got us this far. But we are too stuck in being street smart....and it leaves us stuck in a community that gets torn down. The projects are gone.....that should be a light bulb moment for most to quit bullshitting and teach our young ones to NOT BE DEPENDENT. Time to go back and teach each other instead of providing to each other. Because OUR COMMUNITY is next. We could've own our community and made it worth something more than just making a few men rich.......have our teens like "yeah man.....he got them 28's on dat thang". That attention becomes more important than the right attention.

Boredom destroys the black minds of today as we get involved with materials that people of real comfort can enjoy comfortably. As long as we are perpetration that same comfort......fronting and shit......we will be laughed at in our face by white mfers who enjoy Dave Chapelle and Kevin Hart and all of these black comedians deliberately trying to get that white man's attention also.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

I know rappers are in fact smart, not all but most, in their own way, but in the end it's people rappin bout well bragin bout sellin drugs, to other blacks mostly, like wtf, crack ruines you, and rappin bout murder and gang violence. You crazy americans turned it into - it's cool to rap bout how you are a drug dealer, being a drug dealer good ? Hmm imagine those sad, destroyed junkies and their ruined brains. And all the excesive violence. A super common thing to talk bout murder in your music.

All of that stuff in rap is absolutely no problem. Rap about whatever. People shouldn't be worried about "entertainment". People should already have common sense. If we saw more rappers bettering their lives instead of turning rap into some shit that has the ignorant thinking it's all about "keeping it real".....we would be good. But it's always ignorant folks in interviews like "this street shit is all I know".........not knowing that it is an ignorant MFer watching him like "I don't even know the street life.....I need to know the shit because I'm tired of being broke". A leader can't tell him nothing.....because he is always seeing a dude who is just like him..... "getting money". Money.....dollar.....the paper thing.......that gets material shit that they don't even understand the value of. Selling their gold chains and getting beat out of $1000 more bucks than they should've got.

Last edited:
I overheard somebody talking at a bar one day.. Somebody said something along the lines of... something like Black people are alittle bit racist to white people, but white people are alittle bit racist twords EVERYBODY. LOL it made me think, although i dont agree or disagree i think its more common in certain areas and regions differnt races and situations. all that shit.. but um, yea just chiming in.

Um, so there's no racism in Europe toward African and Middle Eastern immigrants?

lol lol lol, I'm not from a country called "europe", right ? It's different countries, in my country well I'm from Bosnia and herzegovina, am croatian, this country is made up of aprox ; 12% croatians, 65% bošnjaks (they are muslims and if I'm not mistaken basicaly croatians that historicaly were turned into muslims by the turks, so they should b e90% croatian with 10 % turk blood)and serbians. Those three had a war 20 years ago. And of course nobody ever says anything racist ever ;) . But seriously I am in Herzegovina with a big croatian majority and they Bošnjaks don't get called names or attacked, at all, I never saw it ever. Behind their back they are some people, just some talking shit bout muslims we call them muslims even tough they are Bošnjaks nationaly but even those have Bošnjak friends or aquitances, my friends girlfriend is serbian. Ok white and black is way different, you look different, between us 3 there is no obvious optical difference and it was a war whereas blacks have been victimised or opressed. Sure black rulers sold black slaves to whites also, and I saw a youtube vidoe of whites being slaves in the maybe 3th century by blacks, but that obviously is not as recent as 1856. And there is a book on more recent white slaves who had even worse circumstances then cotton slaves.

Are turks middle easterns ? I was born in germany and there racism is not really a thing at all, even when I worked illegaly at a restaurant 3-4 years ago and we had a black waitress hellping out there was no racism even remotely. But yeah as kid my russian friend in germany cussed this black kid out on the playground for no reason, like you black son of a whore, tell me a secret is your dick black also and stuff. That Russian kid was a case forhimself tough, he only lived with his mom, no dad there, and when he got into fights he klitchkod people's faces, a 7 year old 5 piecing you, I got ino a fight with him once and when I came home my mom couldn't belive that I had some swelling on the sideof my temple, like what did he hit you with, cause we were kids just. But yeah this primitive mechanism of racism exists to some degree. Hey ask someone who is white in Africa, just chatted with a dude and there is a lot of racism in south africa towards whites, so it goes both ways.

Don't be jelly that white people are historicaly the richest most sucesfull, hell you guys are americans you are the richest mother****ers on earth =). Ok I kow how it is in reality.

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

Um, so there's no racism in Europe toward African and Middle Eastern immigrants?

lol lol lol, I'm not from a country called "europe", right ? It's different countries, in my country well I'm from Bosnia and herzegovina, am croatian, this country is made up of aprox ; 12% croatians, 65% bošnjaks (they are muslims and if I'm not mistaken basicaly croatians that historicaly were turned into muslims by the turks, so they should b e90% croatian with 10 % turk blood)and serbians. Those three had a war 20 years ago. And of course nobody ever says anything racist ever ;) . But seriously I am in Herzegovina with a big croatian majority and they Bošnjaks don't get called names or attacked, at all, I never saw it ever. Behind their back they are some people, just some talking shit bout muslims we call them muslims even tough they are Bošnjaks nationaly but even those have Bošnjak friends or aquitances, my friends girlfriend is serbian. Ok white and black is way different, you look different, between us 3 there is no obvious optical difference and it was a war whereas blacks have been victimised or opressed. Sure black rulers sold black slaves to whites also, and I saw a youtube vidoe of whites being slaves in the maybe 3th century by blacks, but that obviously is not as recent as 1856. And there is a book on more recent white slaves who had even worse circumstances then cotton slaves.

Are turks middle easterns ? I was born in germany and there racism is not really a thing at all, even when I worked illegaly at a restaurant 3-4 years ago and we had a black waitress hellping out there was no racism even remotely. But yeah as kid my russian friend in germany cussed this black kid out on the playground for no reason, like you black son of a whore, tell me a secret is your dick black also and stuff. That Russian kid was a case forhimself tough, he only lived with his mom, no dad there, and when he got into fights he klitchkod people's faces, a 7 year old 5 piecing you, I got ino a fight with him once and when I came home my mom couldn't belive that I had some swelling on the sideof my temple, like what did he hit you with, cause we were kids just. But yeah this primitive mechanism of racism exists to some degree. Hey ask someone who is white in Africa, just chatted with a dude and there is a lot of racism in south africa towards whites, so it goes both ways.

Don't be jelly that white people are historicaly the richest most sucesfull, hell you guys are americans you are the richest mother****ers on earth =). Ok I kow how it is in reality.

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

I overheard somebody talking at a bar one day.. Somebody said something along the lines of... something like Black people are alittle bit racist to white people, but white people are alittle bit racist twords EVERYBODY. LOL it made me think, although i dont agree or disagree i think its more common in certain areas and regions differnt races and situations. all that shit.. but um, yea just chiming in.

I don't know at all, you guys need to make a difference between white americans and whites in the rest of the world. If there was a war between Germany and Niggeria, white americans wouldn't be like hey we are all white this is our war, it's different countries.

So say white americans. Cause blacks in the usa just clasify themselves as simply black, not a certain type of african whereas whites see the world as nations, ok there is european and races but it's still croatian, german, french, american, korean ect. Like I said there was a war 20 years ago between 3 types of whites who speak the 99% identic language and it wasn't like hey we are all white let's fight some black or asian dudes.

The term "white people" is not representing for al nationalities of people who are caucassian and have white skin. It's not even white unless you are a ginger irish girl, it's orange rose yellow white with barely any color to it.

Racism = hate.

O.K.....let's think about that. If we hated white folks......we wouldn't kill ourselves as much for stupid shit. But you don't hear about many black folks killing white people. Black man is scared of the white man.....not racist. Acts a fool at work late from break until that white man he ain't seen before in a suit comes around the corner...he be like ........"aye mane........who dat is right there". He see a new black dude in some Jordans he straight.......til that dude owes him $30 on payday....."I'm going to fuuck his ass up!!!"

But let that white man mess up his check..........you gone think he is a racist then. "I NEED MY GOT DAMN MONEY....I AIN'T CLOCKING IN...I WILL BURN THIS MFER DOWN." I never had a problem with working with the white man and getting my money........it's always black business.

Going to cash your check and they be like "sorry sir...we can't cash this".............WTF!!!!!!!!! "ring ring ring...........hey man...they saying they can't cash my check...what's the deal?"

"Oh it's no problem......you have to cash it at the liquor store.....make a left where you at...go down three lights and turn right.....and look for the liquor store right there on the right....they will cash it."

But racist white people...........try to destroy a black man any chance he can get. Will get you fired on a job.

Racism = hate.

O.K.....let's think about that. If we hated white folks......we wouldn't kill ourselves as much for stupid shit. But you don't hear about many black folks killing white people. Black man is scared of the white man.....not racist. Acts a fool at work late from break until that white man he ain't seen before in a suit comes around the corner...he be like ........"aye mane........who dat is right there". He see a new black dude in some Jordans he straight.......til that dude owes him $30 on payday....."I'm going to fuuck his ass up!!!"

But let that white man mess up his check..........you gone think he is a racist then. "I NEED MY GOT DAMN MONEY....I AIN'T CLOCKING IN...I WILL BURN THIS MFER DOWN." I never had a problem with working with the white man and getting my money........it's always black business.

Going to cash your check and they be like "sorry sir...we can't cash this".............WTF!!!!!!!!! "ring ring ring...........hey man...they saying they can't cash my check...what's the deal?"

"Oh it's no problem......you have to cash it at the liquor store.....make a left where you at...go down three lights and turn right.....and look for the liquor store right there on the right....they will cash it."

But racist white people...........try to destroy a black man any chance he can get. Will get you fired on a job.

Is it just me or you are some really really hood ass dude ?

Yeah we ought to get you, actualy in our free time we plan conspiracies to destroy you. And no white person has ever done charity for africa. Like ever. And whites aren't discussing how to solve the hunger and poverty problem in Africa and how many bilions to send to africa. We just want to destroy you cause it's still 1856 and daaa whiiite man = destructive, racist.

Racism = poor man's mentality.

Get the money and nothing else matters.

Materialism isn't everything, It's something but not all all. But yeah I should get my mind on my money more, it's like a score for sucess. It's fun and opens all doors.

Back