SILKK THE SHOCKER - All I do Is Win Mixtape

saturatedskillz

I know I'm late, but I guess Shocker is back!

His new mixtape: All I Do Is Win
www.mediafire.com/?vt2svjyb8j516or
ALLIDOISWIN.png

I was a huge No Limit fan back in the day. I'm not saying Silkk is one of the best ever, but I have always like his off beat flow!

yeah silk an master p are done throw in the towel this cats been on milk cartons m.i.a..

Really not sure what to say about this guy...Silkk is horrible LOL. The Tank died 10 yrs ago...let it rest in peace silkk.

silk is garbage Mac is the hottest thing to ever happen to no limit, shyt he was the hottest nicca in the south when he was free.

Last edited:
Silkk still rapping?? Damn I thought he moved on to something else...I agree though, let No Limit R.I.P....

Silkk is garbage. You cant wait 10 years before deciding to rap again my dude. Let Romeo and his brother and them takeover but PLEASE give it up silkk. Master P did.

LOL AT THAT TWEET!

Last edited:
I feel what everyone is saying about wait for 10 years to start rapping again, but I for one would still buy his shit. Maybe that's just me!

Silkk's not great but he's far from garbage in my book, I can name about 50 rappers in the game right now he's better than!

Edit: ok maybe not 50, more like 20

Last edited:
Back