ROFLMFAOC....PHARRELL aka The Definition of Suck

yo, thats mad funny, just goes to show how much studio magic goes into it sometimes to make it sound good (antares autotune!!!)
holla
LAQ-little man productions

Song mihgt be not catchy but Pharrell seems to be doin it all from production,singing,rapping and he suceed at it too . Btw were they laughing at him or the content of the song? btw is htat questlove ?

There was NO point to that dumb video........and are you related to one of those guys (the roots) because you were crazy enough to make a hate thread as they were ignorant enough to make a hate video.....what is this testacle-shaped world coming to?......huh

rando said:
There was NO point to that dumb video........and are you related to one of those guys (the roots) because you were crazy enough to make a hate thread as they were ignorant enough to make a hate video.....what is this testacle-shaped world coming to?......huh

:confused:

"hate thread" "hate video".

lol, dude, I hope there´s some hidden sarcasm & cynism in your post.
ever heard of the therm fun?

seriously, get a life.
========
and yes, that´s ?uesto on the right and Rashad Smith on the left.

I've been saying Pharrell was wack for how long?

How many people called me a hater?... it's no secret. The dude just sucks.

JeanLukPigheart said:
:confused:

"hate thread" "hate video".

lol, dude, I hope there´s some hidden sarcasm & cynism in your post.
ever heard of the therm fun?

seriously, get a life.
========
and yes, that´s ?uesto on the right and Rashad Smith on the left.

ever heard of correct grammar and spelling???? :bigeyes:

:rolleyes:

biggrome said:
I've been saying Pharrell was wack for how long?

How many people called me a hater?... it's no secret. The dude just sucks.

You right Rome. Pharrell is just that public face producer. Chad should be on all those MTV2 promotions and all that ish.

Dude is terrible.

By the way, dude on the bottom left really needed that money! LOL, and that was Questlove on the right.

You know it's bad when other producers are laughing at you and don't care if you know it or not.

People jumped on the Neps so hard that Pharrell actually began to believe he was dope. Without Chad... something is missing. You can tell the songs that Pharrell produced alone.

His demand is going to dwindle in a few. Nobody is going to support his latest work...

That Gwen Stefani song that had a thread was .... ewwww..

He'll get a protege' soon, watch.

Pharrell had ups and downs, but whats the point of this video? Every producer has their "down" moments and I see that happening to Pharrell, but doesnt mean he actually "Sucks." He had hits and made mad cash. Respect.

Pharrell knows that he cant really sing. Thats why its Ok to laugh. His album is filled with weak songs/beats/singing like this. He'll snap out of it soon.

FreshKorean said:
Pharrell had ups and downs, but whats the point of this video? Every producer has their "down" moments and I see that happening to Pharrell, but doesnt mean he actually "Sucks." He had hits and made mad cash. Respect.

a lot of the people in here dont wanna respect anything. they just want somebody they can laugh at.downing others makes them feel good about themselves.

clarhck5 knows what it do!

clarhck5 said:
a lot of the people in here dont wanna respect anything. they just want somebody they can laugh at.downing others makes them feel good about themselves.

^^^This is a wise man right here, and on that note clarhk5...i give you mad respect for saying so, cuz its true as hell.

holla
LAQ-little man productions
myspace.com/littlemanp32

Wow, is it that big of a deal?? Ya'll act like they had superior ill intentions with it... they put up the no disrespect disclaimer... ha. Just havin a good time clownin around, like all NORMAL people do.

Why does everyone feel the need to stop someone from disliking something... erhmmm hating, nobody stops you from liking something... ole friendly "I like everything popular" head ass niggas.

Back