Rick Ross

Yeah I heard his mixtape the other day. He actually better then what I thought he would be. He still looks like James Toney but he got some tracks

Im feelin his music

it may jus be me, but he sounds like somone who should be signed to Dipset South

somethin bout his flow reminds me of dipset, jus more southern

AGV said:
However, Ross’ suppliers, unbeknownst to him, were operatives in the Unites States’ CIA. So he was acting on behalf of the government to destroy gangs in the inner city...he worked with the government to do it - SNITCH, RAT & A FINK. As Nas said, “These are our heroes.”

i dont think its fair to call him a snitch a rat and a fink if he aint kno they was CIA operatives....but its still ****ed up

Yung D said:
Im feelin his music

it may jus be me, but he sounds like somone who should be signed to Dipset South

somethin bout his flow reminds me of dipset, jus more southern
yea iam with you on that. its apart on the song "hustlin" ware he says 22,22,22,222 not very creative very dip-setish

I think he's okay. But I'm growing a little tired of artists who all they can do is push crack on record. I mean for real.

Funny thing is...I am looking to sign this artist named Big Scoupe (www.myspace.com/blacklifeentertainment), and I was confused as to how I was gonna market a big fat ass dude with rhyme skills...

Then Rick Ross came along!!!

Funny thing is, Scoupe sounds like Freeway. But yeah...you're hopefully looking at the first OFFICIAL Black Atom signee...Stay Tuned! :D

dont get me wrong free is ok but i dont get down with him like that. iam from philly and its alot of cats from here that sound like him. and besides his voice is not one i can listen to for a whole cd i hope fiddy can push him past gold anyway good luck with scoupe

Last edited:
King Tek said:
dont get me wrong free is ok but i dont get down with him like that. iam from philly and its alot of cats from here that sound like him. and besides his voice is not one i can listen to for a whole cd i hope fiddy can push him past gold anyway good luck with scoupe

Remember how Eminem's voice used to sound on his early work?? Hell, even as recently as Chronic 2001 Eminem still had that annoying ass, squeaky voice.

There are ways around that!

ONE80 said:
Rick Ross is utter garbage...

Ok maybe not utter garbage but just ur run of the mill rapper.

And i'm so tired of those repeated phrase choruses.

All I can say is that Rick Ross has been "hustlin" for a long time in Miami. I mean music, not crack. It took this man forever to blow. Just another example of the fact that if you put in work long enough, eventually you'll get your break. But you gotta really put in work like he did. Props for that. As for the addition of more crack lyrics to the rap game, well, I'm not buying his album.

DeeBlaze33 said:
All I can say is that Rick Ross has been "hustlin" for a long time in Miami. .

yes.i gathered that from the song as it was repeated about a BILLION TIMES. monotonous just about covers it.

ross slowed down his flow a lot recently he used to spit much quicker...

he's been ghostwriting for cats for years though...

peace

I love that Hustlin' song...

I'm not sure if Rick Ross is selling the song or the beat is selling the song. It's a mesh of both. Rich Ross is doing the BIG playa thing so I expect to see him continue with flashiness and trap money talk. I don't think he'd do as well if he rapped about stuff that Will Smith would rap about.

pionear2k said:
He's just another generic, slightly above average dirty south rapper...

6.5/10

I agree 100%. Is he really beefing with T.I

Back