Rapping vs.Talking........it's sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
de_v said:
Ok while you guys go on in your racial orgy,the last time i checked i thought latino's had a free pass!Someone posted a simmilar thread a while back.But seriously though what do you care how he acts?like noble said everyone is a product of their enviroment!this would be a better place without petty discrimination just coz the other person isnt from 'your hood' makes him a monster?and the statement about his penis just sums up what your post is all about!a little lower though,your post is bollocks!
My point is that I don't respect people who trie to be someone else, that's all. It has nothing to do with race, and I'm NOT a racist.

JMaCTraX said:
Rocsta ur clearly a fag
You only said that because I quoted you in my sig without your permission, and that bothers you ;)
My opinion stays someone who tries to be black and in real he is not has no nuts and gets no respect from me.

EDIT: here is a rhyme:

Fat Joe is wack/
he is a fag/
he tries to fvck black/

Last edited by a moderator:
rocsta said:
fat people have small penises thats how it is.

Ever heard of Ron Jeremy? And I'm a little chubby myself, but your mom and your boo still enjoy mine! :cry:

Seriously though, how you gonna call a mans manhood into a music conversation? Issues man....issues. :confused:

come off it!i think i just had it with those people that say that!,'ohh i dont like the way their race acts but am NOT a racist!"that belongs to the last century.You're clearly discriminating on Joe only coz he is latino!And in todays world cultural borders are getting broken down that you clearly cant define culture in terms of racial background anymore.But you see it fit to do that.I dont think Fat Joe acts it he is IT!

de_v said:
come off it!i think i just had it with those people that say that!,'ohh i dont like the way their race acts but am NOT a racist!"that belongs to the last century.You're clearly discriminating on Joe only coz he is latino!And in todays world cultural borders are getting broken down that you clearly cant define culture in terms of racial background anymore.But you see it fit to do that.I dont think Fat Joe acts it he is IT!
Oh come on, a latino calls a black guy "nigga" , but I'm the racist here?! You can't be serious man.
Only because he is successful and mainstream, people think he can do and say whatever he wants. He automatically gets a "free pass". And little latino kids are like "ohh when he says the n-word I'm gonna say it too". If you had a black son would you want that a latino kid calls him "nigga"?

greyface_03 said:
Ever heard of Ron Jeremy? And I'm a little chubby myself, but your mom and your boo still enjoy mine! :cry:

Seriously though, how you gonna call a mans manhood into a music conversation? Issues man....issues. :confused:
I was kidding man, I have nothing against chubby people. I'm just saying if you don't have the nuts to be yourself and have your own style I'm not gonna respect you!

hahaha, this thread is crap. Anyway, (to stay in the whole penis obsession-thing going on here) just get of Fat joe's dick. He's doing his thing, let him.

de_v said:
You're clearly discriminating on Joe only coz he is latino!
That's wrong I would respect him if he would act and talk like a latino, if he just would BE a latino and be himself, I would definitely respect him for that.
But he decided to be a afro american instead of latino.

JMaCTraX said:
................. ur still a fag
I don't know what your point is, if you want that I remove your quote out of my sig then just say it and I'll do it.

rocsta said:
LOL I said he has a small penis because he tries to be something what he is not if he had any nuts he wouldn't do that and he is too fat, fat people have small penises thats how it is. Fat Joe tries to fvck black people.

What makes you saying "Fat Joe would be black enough" are you color blind?!

What did he so great things to NY hiphop he? He taught white kids sayin the n-word not more.

EDIT: I know it was uncalled for, but I was mad that's all. But my opinion stays Fat Joe fvcks black

Flow Joe Da Gangsta > your favorite rapper
he's from DITC man, you can't deny his contributions, he's gonna away from that because he admittedly is tryna make money in 2007, but he definitely has his place

I'm not saying that MC Serch for ****in Rick Rubin or Eminem can say the n word, but Fat Joe is not white

what does be a latino mean? act white act black, this is who Fat Joe is, he grew up in the Bronx around Black people, and that influences who he is, if you're white but you were adopted by Huey P. Newton, people are gonna look at you like the opposite of Clayton Bigsby but that's who you are, nature vs. nurture, nurture influences nature, and becomes nature

Last edited:
MrJames851 said:
Flow Joe Da Gangsta > your favorite rapper
he's from DITC man, you can't deny his contributions, he's gonna away from that because he admittedly is tryna make money in 2007, but he definitely has his place

I'm not saying that MC Serch for ****in Rick Rubin or Eminem can say the n word, but Fat Joe is not white

I didn't say "he is white" I said "he is not black".:D

greyface_03 said:

Haha Ron Jeremy!!!ever watched Big bubble butt brazilian orgy vol.4?
i had to get that in there.TT Boy always has some good ish!

JMaCTraX said:
I asked you what's your 'point' and that's your answer? I see you got a lot of 'points'. And your sig is fiyah. But you didn't quote the full sentence, people get a wrong impression, but I think that's what you want.

So what's your point, JMaCTraX?

JMaCTraX said:
I wasnt even talkin 2 you

thanks
No problem. But you could have your own style of quoting at least. You just copied my style of quoting. You are a faker like Fat Joe. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back