Rappers Who Should Have Never Made It Big

If you notice, Chrysler Corp. (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, etc...) were complete crap, and weren't selling, until they merged with DailmerBenz (owner of Mercedes).

greyface_03 said:
If you notice, Chrysler Corp. (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, etc...) were complete crap, and weren't selling, until they merged with DailmerBenz (owner of Mercedes).

Yeah that was an excellent merger.

^^^I love the SLR, but I like the S 65, cuz you have room for more chickadees, and it don't get as much attention from those boyz. Plus, for $455,000, I could buy an S 65, and a crib, maybe some new studio equip...

I'm just saying...

But, you can't argue about piling more honey's in the S65. It all about priorities I guess!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah see I wouldn't buy a mercedez for a sports car. Well maybe I would I dunno. I'm not big into sports cars. Haven't driven enough sports cars to determine what I would like. I'm basically a luxury/suv type guy. I look at how comfortable and safe cars are before anything...lol I'm like an old dude when it comes to driving. Too many speeding tickets and high insurance rates will do that to you.

FYI

Lexus makes the BEST overall luxury vehicles on the market. BMW may be more "sporty", and Mercedes may have more "prestige" but no other luxury brand comes close in overall quality (see any JB Power/Consumer Reports survey since 1990).

For anyone interested here are 2 websites that im a long time member of; (im a little partial to clublexus)

www.clublexus.com
http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php

hope this helps

Hott Sauce said:
FYI

Lexus makes the BEST overall luxury vehicles on the market. BMW may be more "sporty", and Mercedes may have more "prestige" but no other luxury brand comes close in overall quality (see any JB Power/Consumer Reports survey since 1990).

For anyone interested here are 2 websites that im a long time member of; (im a little partial to clublexus)

www.clublexus.com
http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php

hope this helps

Are lexus's as safe? I'm seriously curious just because I've only driven probably 2 lexus's. That was years ago and they just didn't seem built as well. They had a cheap feel to them but like I said I don't have much experience with them and none with newer models.

Cameron Thomas said:
Are lexus's as safe? I'm seriously curious just because I've only driven probably 2 lexus's. That was years ago and they just didn't seem built as well. They had a cheap feel to them but like I said I don't have much experience with them and none with newer models.

Cheap feel? never heard that said about a Lexus (even the early ones).
They actually are built very sturdily. One thing i do notice about them is that they are EXTREMLY quiet inside - Especially compared to a BMW.

hope this helps

Last edited:
Hott Sauce said:
Cheap feel? never heard that said about a Lexus (even the early ones).
They actually are built very sturdily. One thing i do notice about them is that they are EXTREMLY quiet inside - Especially compared to a BMW.

hope this helps

Yeah I get that feeling from some BMW's though too. I'm no car conniseur that's for sure. I just know how I like a car to feel when I'm driving it.

Cameron Thomas said:
Yeah I get that feeling from some BMW's though too. I'm no car conniseur that's for sure. I just know how I like a car to feel when I'm driving it.

.........and Mercedes has TERRIBLE reliability. Though i will say that there styling is much above anyone else. Oil changes, timing belt, water pump and your well on your way to 300k+ trouble free miles with any Lexus (or toyota for that matter). There is just not a better OVERALL product on the market (imho).

Last edited:
OsamaPigLatin said:
So who's going to see Saw 3?
Me! ! !
barrysanders20 said:
I want to the see the movie Smokin' Aces that Alicia Keys is in
It'll prolly be whack. . .
OsamaPigLatin said:
I wonder who Yung Joc is gonna be for Halloween? He can't dress up as a slave...cuz......
He's gonna have 2 costumes, one for him and one for his nose
rando said:
soooooooo ignorant...........
Sounds like the 'bama is getting upset. Why don't you go on and walk it out? lmmfao

On another note, has anyone seen "Yo Mama:NYC"? They completely mess up by having people from the wrong neighborhoods. And they pick the dudes with the corniest jokes. They aren't repping right at all.

A black dude from Bensonhurst? A white guy from Coney Island?

That is so rare that its not even funny. The black dude from Bensonhurst and the white guy from Coney Island should be put into a zoo, because they're a rare endangered species.

Last edited:
I thought 2 was alright comparitively. Still haven't found a movie that really freaks me out. I would love to write psychological thriller movies or even sound design for them. Film may be my next venture. I'd want people to leave a theatre changed if I wrote a script. Like wtf? Have them questioning things...lol

C.P. said:
Why are Chevys more beloved than Fords?

and for the import dudes, Hondas vs. Nissans
Becuz Fords are gay, and STAY broke down. If you want a peice of shlt car, go buy a Ford. Chevy owns them, I've driven a Chevy my whole short ass life and never had any problems other than replacing an alternator which is bound to go out sooner or later.

I will say, the only other car I'd cop over a Chevy is a BMW. My boy got one, and it's nice... when I get the money, I'll get one. Til then American-made all day.

Well speaking of artists who never should have made it.....

I heard that Ciara pulled a Cassie last night at Powerhouse.

They had her lip sync through her entire set and the audience started falling asleep.......

....then they woke up and booed the livin' shyt outta her. But...Ciara can dance though so this won't end her career.....

Back