rapper lil phat from trill ent gets killed

JAMESRRTT

r.i.p

he rapped with lil boosie and webbie

http://www.true-magazine.com/2012/06/rip-lil-phat-of-trill-ent-shot-and-killed/

52468463.png

Webbie+and+Lil+Phat.jpeg

Last edited:
Sandy Springs is a nice ass area in Atlanta, he moved out of Baton Rouge and got murked in Atlanta that's sad.

so that wasn't accidental at all, lol it was a hit or a deal gone wrong. rumors will speculate that it's Boosie related . . . since Boosie and Phat were into it before he went in and Boosie JUST made headlines not too long ago.

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

only 19, that sucks

Phat's older than 19, lol

he's a grown ass man. his father's the CEO of Trill Ent.

RIP.
He should have moved to Houston from BR, that's where most of W. Louisiana moves to anyway. More familiar than Atl. Sounds shaddy.

This is why you have to be aware of your surroundings. Rappers also need to stop trying to be tough guys, such as going places by their selves, without body guards etc

thats fking crazy, but sadly true, even here in PL

When I was 19, I wasn't mad at anyone... and no one was mad at me.

The sad part is that his age has teen at the end of it.

If i'm not mistaken the beef initially (pre. Free Boosie times), was about Lil Phat wrecking one of Boosie's rides. from then on they had been exchanging shots at each other. Rest In peace to lil phat, didn't know him personally but i've chopped it up with Webbie a few times.

wrecked one of Boosie's rides, ****ed his baby mamma, bragged about it on wax etc, later acted as if HE was the one that ordered the hit on Bleek, lol. Boosie originally had a problem with Trill Ent putting Phat on almost every track on his Super Badd album. but like I said earlier, Phat's father is the CEO of the label so he was given a lot of features.

Boosie ordering the hit . . . pure speculation, but most people can connect the dots, lol. especially if Boosie had that one DA in Louisiana murked outside the court room. and about his age, I stand corrected. I just figured this nigga was at least 24.

Boosie is the man down here i can not lie about that. Boosie gets love... its like he is a god down here. i remember asking one of my homies who is from the delta(country side in misssissippi) was Boosie that real and he almost fought me for asking such a dumbass question lol....

Boosie is the man down here i can not lie about that. Boosie gets love... its like he is a god down here. i remember asking one of my homies who is from the delta(country side in misssissippi) was Boosie that real and he almost fought me for asking such a dumbass question lol....

yeh he is like a god, remember the guy that got the free boosie tat on his face? lol

news.tattoo.jpg

Back