Rap Songs with A LOT of guest features

as20gp

Ghoul Gang
there are always this group/clique songs that come out every once in a while that have maybe 3-5 people on it.. and i just wanna pay homage to the songs that are actually good

New York- Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, AZ, & Nas (Produced By Hasan Insane)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFZZZNGA0LA

any body got any others??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nxlW-MYQx0

One blood remix. Jim Jones,Snoop Dogg,Nas, T.I., The Game, Fat Joe, Lil Wayne, N.O.R.E., Jadakiss, Styles P., Fabolous, Juelz Santana, Rick Ross, Twista, Kurupt, Daz Dillinger, WC, E-40, Bun B, Chamillionaire, Slim Thug, Young Dro, The Clipse,and Ja Rule

Last edited:
noblewordz said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nxlW-MYQx0

One blood remix. Jim Jones,Snoop Dogg,Nas, T.I., The Game, Fat Joe, Lil Wayne, N.O.R.E., Jadakiss, Styles P., Fabolous, Juelz Santana, Rick Ross, Twista, Kurupt, Daz Dillinger, WC, E-40, Bun B, Chamillionaire, Slim Thug, Young Dro, The Clipse,and Ja Rule

I'm not as much of a big game fan anymore, but that was so sick when this game out..... 24 people! jesus christ.

I can't look for the actual audio since I'm at work but...

Draped Up (Houston Remix) - Bun B ft Lil Keke, Slim Thug, Chamillionaire, Paul Wall, Mike Jones, Aztek, Lil Flip, Z-Ro

chamillionaire-roll call reloaded

chamillionaire imitates like 16 guys form texas so it sounds like a bunch of guest apperences

wan-tan-soup14 said:
I'm not as much of a big game fan anymore, but that was so sick when this game out..... 24 people! jesus christ.

That's a good one but I got one that nobody may have thought of... Geto Boys featuring the entire rap-A-lot roster Gangsta Nip, mr 3.2, others(30+ artists/group members) "Bring It On", off the album Till death Do Us Apart, the joint were willie d was replaced with Big Mike.

Pure uncut remix: 8 Ball, Canibus, DMX, Mcgruff

"Could have a nigga's door keys and still gun it down. Only 'cuz I know how u look up to a nigga from the ground"

Smokefest '99: Tash, Outkast, B-real, Phil The Agony

"I mean, the dope's fire, but the slangin' got me snappin' like the rope's hot"

i doubt it's gonna be on youtube..but way back in the day....It was either on a Geto Boys album or Scarface...the song was called "Bring it On". That was the sh!t back then.

POUND said:
i doubt it's gonna be on youtube..but way back in the day....It was either on a Geto Boys album or Scarface...the song was called "Bring it On". That was the sh!t back then.

Already mentioned it, but nice try though.
I got a few more though...
1. pete Rock feat. Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Prodigy- The Game.
2. Pete Rock & CL Smooth feat. heavy D, Lord Finnese, etc.- The Bassment.
. And i don't even know why no one even mentioned this- Wu-tang Clan (all nine members plussome unoffical ones - Triumph
4. Luniz feat. E-40, Digital Underground, Spice 1,others- I got Five On It rmx
5. Silk Tha Shocker feat the entire No Limit roster- Ima A Soldier, off his second album.

Back