Rap Music Is Bad For Your Health

Essence of Hip hop is do whatever the fuuck you want to do.

Battling............comes from outside of hip hop on some testosterone shit. The same could be said of being on the basketball court talking shit.........the shit talk is not the or an essence of "basketball"......it comes from the same shit dj's and mc's develop as a part of being the best.........

What is hip hop then? Hip hop is when you use your "mind" to create using whatever materials you have around you to bring what's on your mind too life. Being surrounded by "less" makes way more room for creativity in the mind. Doesn't matter if he doesn't own the building......he must release that creative idea in his head unto that building that was seeded by the next man's creation that "inspired him" to have "SOMETHING" to use his "mind" on.

To many people.... it's all they feel they have. But what's sad is the people who have everything around them.....parents, sisters and brothers, cousins, friends, a mind shaped for education in this materialized world, a mind shaped on how to dress, how to talk, how to walk, how to live in this programmed country of rule abiding to survive...... a nice roof over their head with no roaches, pink baby rats all over the place....smelling other people's piss all day........it's sad that people have all of that and want to give it up just for the "ATTENTION" that someone that has NONE OF THAT SHIT gets. But thanks to BOTH.......hip hop has expanded. Hip hop has expander soo much that it has followed rules NOT MEANT FOR IT. We went from freestyles being off the dome to celebs with fame calling a freestyle "hey...this one's free"......some shit he wrote down just to keep up with REAL HIP HOP!!!! That shit exist...just that people can't feel that spirit of it so they grab at it by it's made up rules and shit. Got these fake ass mfers like "so what if it is pre written...it was dope".......but you calling it by the definition of some shit that some dude who signed to the business of music FULL OF RULES call it.

How the fuuck are you hip hop if you following rules and shit? That's how you get programmed. The same way yo ass is in 1st grade then 12th you got choices either to stay with the program or suffer without it unless you are the one who found the glitch like a small percentage. lol.....bunch of dumb mfers think they can find that glitch like they found a warp zone on SMBs or some shit....fuuck out here. Should've stayed in school....but you thought you were hip hop because of some mfing rules some old ass rapper told you for his own benefit. Hip hop is for everyone right? It is now! No need of ranting about it for the next 30 years you old mfer you......because it is what it is now every since the business got a hold of it which was bound to happen anyway....I mean just look at all the attention these broke ass bums are getting....we can make some money off of this shit!

So since it is what it is......we might as well use our heads.......but damn.....we want thew real hip hop, though. We want to trade in our diploma's and plaques for a mind that NOBODY GIVES A FUUCK ABOUT TODAY!!! Instead of your asses getting in them BOOKS and GIVING people info they REALLY NEED..... MUthafuuckas!!! Talking about a bunch of Egypt and religious shit and expecting niggas who don't READ SHIT NOT EVEN A MUTHA****ING MANUAL ON FRUITY POOTS software to give a damn. It's ain't gone get them that material shit the US materialized mindset has brainwashed them to want. And you have no OTHER MUTHERFUUCKIN KNOWLEDGE...because that's all you want to read about. It's a lose, lose........because the only motivation is going to be about money and how to get it. If you don't know how to get it, then you have nothing worth listening to. You are just listen on a social level...that's why punchlines are so coooool man.......because you can run to your buddies and be like...."did you hear what he said". Then people think they are some kind of "real hip hop"...because they relate to ....esphogus...snopolopacus....plotponostoponus...hopogotnosnotopus...ass lyrics......how the fuuck you calling this mc one of the greatest because he saying a bunch of shit that ryhme.....and the topic is always the same...(some shit about nothing) yet you complain all the time about these other rappers not saying nothing? HUH!!!!! Speak english mfer! Oh....gave him some more nothing to talk about! And that is hip hop....a bunch of mfers who don't know shit about shit acting like they know but don't have no mfing documents and proof saying "HE KNOWS WHAT THE FUUCK HE'S TALKING ABOUT!! This.....hip hop.....is catering to a bunch of DUMBASSES!!! Right?

Until now! Take yo dumbass to school and be a doctor....a lawyer...............AND SPEAK TO US IN A LANGUAGE THAT WE UNDERSTAND......now that is hip hop! Yall ain't ready though. Think yall talking and doing something......ain't doing A DEAD GUM THING but recycling book info that's recycles book info about the same shit over and over and over! So you woke up from it........so what......mfers are woke and still lost in the "materialized WILDERNESS". You put your mind to something with substance like you do the shit that only interest you....THEN (BLACK FOLKS) We can appreciate our black own business. Just because you woke don't mean you up and running.....problem running...nothing but your mouth. Teaching your children and everybody to hate the very thing that WILL BENEFIT YO STANKIN ASS!!! MFER!!! SHIIID!!!

Leave these ole wanna be instagram famous ass biitches alone......quit socializing about the same shit you been saying since back then.......quit worryin about these rappers today.....the state of this hip hop shit......and learn how to get these things inside of me OUT OF ME so I can feel like a normal human being. Google ain't got the answers, Sway!!!! If I'm going to trust somebody......let it be you, man. You took the time to study this shit!! AND YOU SPEAK MY LANGUAGE...and you got proof you know what you talking about! And you ain't selling me no concoction that's set up to fool me....you selling me a CD WORTH MORE THAN MOTheRFuuCKING GOLD MY NIGGA!!!!

That's how the shit is done. You mfers ain't no leaders saying the same shit people in the past sad and people have said in books over and over. A lot of them just found a nitch.........hell there you have it my nigga....a hustle....read books and write about what you read...market the hell out that shit......fuuck hip hop.

Or really be about this hip hop shit....these mfers are top sellers in the book game to a percentage of the US and the world YOU NEVER Think about....BECAUSE you trying to please "broke MFERS".....who only think about pussy, cars, pool parties, pussy, fame, fortune, pussy, somebody to help them, pussy, blunts, pussy..........

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Last edited:
Yokuzin I get what you said about rappers being programmed to follow rules, and people being programmed to consume rappers under this rule. Though, the programmers (Labels, CEO's) aren't gonna change, and the problem is that we need them to fund and invest in the rappers to go outside of a basement studio. And when an artist claim to be unique and different, they are so compared to mainstream, but somehow it just feel like the follow another program. Whenever someone wants to be different, its like there is already a program for how to be just that.

Its not only music, its other arts too. I keep having mixed feelings about times now. Its like its both the best and worst time to be an artists.

Damn.

Last edited:
^^^^^that's another confusion that has held us back.......we as artist and musicians do not need help from ANYBODY! A Major or nothing. We has the power and control of that especially today. Jay Z doesn't give a damn about helping you as an artist.....he cares about that shit he's been rapping about since we've heard of him. These MFERS slick.......throw them big numbers at you like they mean something......we can create them big numbers too. REAL TALK! It's enough of us to make a move big enough to draw the attention WE ALL CAN HAVE! Just we don't believe it because he have been program to think "selfishly". Instead of coming together on one BIG MOVE....we want to fuuck up and try to make that big move on our on......or hope a label will save us....on the solo. Been my point on that debate of needing a label. People don't even want to be in groups because it hurts their earning potential (so they have researched the earnings and how it is split)........but "GROUPS" have been generating gwop ALL THIS TIME......just mfers think they smart and figured out shit.

Fuuck that selfish shit....be fruitful and multiply. Acting like that one song that they label has control of is all you got.....just make more.....and more....with as many poeople as posible. Quit all that hating bullshit just because the sound of an artist is planted into your brain as something you NOT suppose to like.....(thanks to that FAKE ASS THING CALL REAL HIP HOP). MuthaFUUCK a real hip hop.....we all are HIP HOP dead gummit! We all the same MFERS! We control the fans.......yet other people CONTROLLING US which in turn controls the fans....have them hating US to.

We were born in such a time like this to HAVE TOTAL CONTROL of what we do as far as our career in music. We come together and watch how things HAVE TO CHANGE......

But what can we really do? Sure an independent can get a huge following and make big dough, but in the end, the Majors can sort of "buy" you away. What I mean is that they pay the various branches of media (radio, tv, ect) and get their artists the spotlight with ease, and takes the oppotuities away from minors. So what can we really do about it? Mind that I am not opposing minors, I just try to get different ways on how to the reach masses with the craft.

Last edited:
No, Hip-hop or rap was birth from the struggles of African Americans creatively expressing themselves. Now it is part of multi-billion dollar industry "The entertainment industry". It is entertainment and sure a doctor could release music about surgery, I personally wouldn't listen but I'm sure there are some who will. Niche market for everything.

Pretty much what he said I agree with, Hip-Hop/Rap is more like a "occupation" anyone with a functional voice can get into, when it used to be more meaningful than that, required much more. Used to be unique, not it's anyones game.

How can you agree ? It's music . If an individual finds it interesting then he can listen to it . what the hell does it have to do with your health ?

I honestly do not care much about the message or the lyrics in hiphop as I'm only interested in the rhythm and sounds that's associated with the culture, which is why I study it.

Back