The Pussification Of Men...

Lord Jamar is jealous.

I'd say disappointed is a better word. He's just disappointed at the changes in today's music. Fashion has always been a part of hip hop. Rappers in the past dressed way more masculine. .Dont be suprised one day if you turn on the tv 15 years from now and see rappers wearing nail polish and lipstick. You'd be disappointed too. Vlad has a crafty way of asking celebrities a series of questions in an interview. He'll then edit& highlight their response with juicy headlines to maximize the views. He'll make it appear as though the person is angry and initiated the topic. It's actually creative marketing and it has helped Vlad distinguish himself from many others.

Last edited:
I'd say disappointed is a better word. He's just disappointed at the changes in today's music. Fashion has always been a part of hip hop. Rappers in the past dressed way more masculine. .Dont be suprised one day if you turn on the tv 15 years from now and see rappers wearing nail polish and lipstick. You'd be disappointed too. Vlad has a crafty way of asking celebrities a series of questions in an interview. He'll then edit& highlight their response with juicy headlines to maximize the views. He'll make it appear as though the person is angry and initiated the topic. It's actually creative marketing and it has helped Vlad distinguish himself from many others.

What's considered masculine changes as time goes when it comes to fashion. Hell just a lil over 200 years ago it was masculine for a man to have a powdered wig and heeled shoes with knee high stockings... Just saying it all depends on perspective.

OMFG im kinda mad right now. they had a boy, now they ****ing with his .. well, whatever THEY ****ED UP take that child AWAY!
I didnt even play the video, just seen the name and the still frame, thats sad man SMFH

tried to make some hip hop with a kind of 90's biggie type vibe... lemme know what you think of the beat.. nice n glittery. :)

Cold Feet by Skerrick on SoundCloud - Hear the world

oK.. I like the concept.. whatever that means.. I guess I could see this being bigger than it is. I think the mix and the reverb is alittle too thick. take the reverb down a notch, it feels over powering like its on the master track. lower it and it would be cool. it would bring out the drum sections alittle more, it sounds like mud right now but i see an easy fix!!. not bad though, keep bangin'

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

maybee even keep it like it is, but insert some Dry'er drumss for certain parts.

in and out method,,, I played your beat a few times though, its not bad. im bout to listen to more beats from yall in that one section of fp i havent been in a while.

What's considered masculine changes as time goes when it comes to fashion. Hell just a lil over 200 years ago it was masculine for a man to have a powdered wig and heeled shoes with knee high stockings... Just saying it all depends on perspective.

I agree. Change is a part of life but people will speak on changes they dont like or understand. It's human nature. I never thought in my lifetime however, that I'd see men in America wearing skirts and I'm not even 26 years of age. Lord Jamar made some interesting points and he said the first stage of the feminity was when dudes started wearing earrings in both ears as opposed to just the left ear(lol). To each is own. Personally I aint a fan of earrings in both years or skinny jeans but I'm no different from Lord jamar. I'd express my opinion too if asked about the matter. My nephew is 10 years old and he only wears skinny jeans. I'll be so glad when he outgrews that stage but I understand that he's expressing his individuality.

Don't try to down play the plague, mf.

Shit is REAL!!!

... your dick is now the equivalent of a short clitoris. Learn about it.

The only plague I see here is the propagation of this phobia.

I'm all for the 'lolz', but I can see it's a little more than that.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Sidenote- Skinny jeans piss me off.

oK.. I like the concept.. whatever that means.. I guess I could see this being bigger than it is. I think the mix and the reverb is alittle too thick. take the reverb down a notch, it feels over powering like its on the master track. lower it and it would be cool. it would bring out the drum sections alittle more, it sounds like mud right now but i see an easy fix!!. not bad though, keep bangin'

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

maybee even keep it like it is, but insert some Dry'er drumss for certain parts.

in and out method,,, I played your beat a few times though, its not bad. im bout to listen to more beats from yall in that one section of fp i havent been in a while.

Cheers boss!! muchos GRACIAS! constantly working on my mixdowns so ill have a peep at some stage and keep this in mind. :D

My nephew is 10 years old and he only wears skinny jeans. I'll be so glad when he outgrews that stage but I understand that he's expressing his individuality.
C'mon, think about it. Were you "expressing your individuality" when you were 10? I highly doubt that. Most of us wanted the sneakers the cool kids had, your fav. team's jersey, the newest games for the game consoles, the songs and movies other kids listened to or watched. Yeah, once you hit 14-15 you start to find your "own lane" and either hang around/associate yourself with the ballers, the musicians, emos, rappers, nerds, etc...

man, seems like women are taking the manly rolse these days...all the guys i know are losing. All the women i know...winning. I am jobless, living with parents, convicted felon. My sis, shes 5 years younger than me, making 30 dollars an hour as a nurse, driving a new car, shopping every weekend, i-phone, all that, i dont know what happened Bigg Rome, ... the pussiness is taking over us men, ...what is going to save us?

Im still the same, still wearing baggy jeans, no tight shit, still thuggin it out, ....not givin a damn what people think.... theres not alot of people like me around though, ...these people change with the times, ...i AM THE TIMES.

man, seems like women are taking the manly rolse these days...all the guys i know are losing. All the women i know...winning. I am jobless, living with parents, convicted felon. My sis, shes 5 years younger than me, making 30 dollars an hour as a nurse, driving a new car, shopping every weekend, i-phone, all that, i dont know what happened Bigg Rome, ... the pussiness is taking over us men, ...what is going to save us?

Im still the same, still wearing baggy jeans, no tight shit, still thuggin it out, ....not givin a damn what people think.... theres not alot of people like me around though, ...these people change with the times, ...i AM THE TIMES.

You do the crime you do the time bruh.

I doubt it has anything to do with the pussification of men.

LOL, make a change if you dont like it, youre in the drivers seat. nothing is stopping you from cleaning up, typing up a resume and getting out there and looking for work.

The thread that will never die! LOL!

So it has been mentioned of how one freedom could lead to others asking for other freedoms...I saw this and thought about this thread. I think this is nuts but apparently not everyone does.

Notice how they call it a "Lifestyle choice".

Excerpt from the article:

Madeleine Martin told the Frankfurter Rundschau that current laws were not protecting animals from predatory zoophiles who are increasingly able to turn to bestiality as a ‘lifestyle choice’.

SIGNS THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END: WTF? Beastiality Brothels Spreading In Germany?! | AllHipHop.com

do you not see a connection? While you sit there with baggy jeans thuggin it out a nigga with some nut hugging jeans done got himself a good paying job.

the pussification of men is not the men now act more effeminate, it's that men let themselves be controlled by antiqued opinions of what manly is

^^^^tight jeans or baggy........gay or straight.......black or white.....money can be made when people spend money. We judge Americanized stereotypes and then people who believe in their bullshit thoughts become "business owners". Dudes in the streets are business owners. Good with math......but we can be looked at like business owners, we are look at as worst criminals on the Earth.....college students sell drugs too....."my baby is a good kid nd got one more year in college...please give him another chance".......

Yall probably don't get it though. The guy with the baggy jeans has a business he can jump in just like the suit wearing business man making plenty of money. But his business leads to destruction. HE CAN'T BE HIMSELF AND BECOME SUCCESSFUL....he hs to play the white man's game...and he is going to lose because he don't feel comfortable in that game. And he can't do legal shit for people like himself......it cost too much and adds too much brain work.......so he results to boostin.....still a business but a destructive one. So he sees that if he can get a record deal no matter how fuucked he is....he isn't no more fuucked than how he was born. A million dollars sounds good when your business keeps you locked up and under the water.

What my dudes in baggy jeans need to know is how to turn the dope game, boosting and robbing game, numbers game, into legit dollars.......they knew the rap game, NBA game, they don't know how to say fuuck them Jordans foo....I rock my homeboy's sneaks......I eat my homeboy's restaurant....until we understand how to get to that level...the street life is the one we can relate to. Seeling water on the train is a start.....but we are not excepted by a lot of white folks and a bunch of black folks because of how what we look like represents to them. Would rather pay $5 for a water that looks fancy but taste like tap than $1 from a nigga when they know they hot and thirsty. $4 for a case......$1 a bottle = $20. 1000 people in a week gets you paid. That's a business. But I got on a bandanna and I'm black....so I'm a gang banger......still got to play the white man's game. And then niggas still want a hook up....or want a sweet tea for mickey dees....like "fuuck yo business...get a job and dress nice..it's the American way." They turn around and get a sweet tea.....give a bum the change from $2 for the tea.....the bum hops into his Benz like "take that America".....while sweet tea man hasn't made it home yet.

Real life shit.

Back