Producing for Jennifer Lopez - Kid'Starfighters

K

Kid'Starfighters

Hi,

last month i had a conversation with the lead management of JLo´s team Benny Medina. She is recording a new album for 2010. So i decided to send a demo. Here is the masterpiece:

Vague Recollection

Y'all really think this going to be on J.Lo's album? lmao you guys are so naive.

Well the idea is nice, but as far as overall production goes, it sounds like you got a couple more years left to study. No hate just my opinion.

very plain... sound selection is the key in making a hot track, the guitar part sounds more like an arpeggio or loop that was already put together. But nice try, just keep making tracks the more you do it the better you get

Well the idea is nice, but as far as overall production goes, it sounds like you got a couple more years left to study. No hate just my opinion.

co-sign. I couldn't see this one getting picked up for a major project such as J.Lo's. be patient, you'll get there.

very plain... sound selection is the key in making a hot track, the guitar part sounds more like an arpeggio or loop that was already put together. But nice try, just keep making tracks the more you do it the better you get

I see. My first thoughts were "nahh anyway they probably be ignoring it" but its a success for me to even come in contact with the management. I will wait maybe bigger opportunities will be shown in the future....

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL at placing "beats" on a Jlo album.... but keep grinding.

No i normally dont showcase my finished demo. I just upload the instrumental on soundclick and wanted to share my experience with the ppl here.

I'm glad others said what I was thinking. Now it won't come across as hating. Yea...When I asked if you'd had any feedback on this, I was wondering how "underdeveloped" they would consider this. Keep grinding man.

Back